Popular as Tiger Reserve, Kanha National Park has stretched across two districts Mandala and the Kalaghat in Madhya Pradesh. Dense forests and beautiful landscapes offer great sightseeing experience for nature and wildlife lovers. It is also regarded as one of the most tourist friendly and popular tiger reserves in India. Explore the wildlife on Jungle Safari and go for a nature retreat with Kanha National Park tour package.
- Visit the Kanha National Park, home to various wild creatures including Tigers, Barasingha, Sloth Beer and other species of birds, plants, reptiles
- A thrilling Jeep Safari and wildlife experience in Kanha National Park
- Indulge in animal spotting and other creatures in Kanha National Park accompanied by a Naturalist
- Appreciate the natural beauty, dense forests, open grasslands
Day 1: Arrival Jabalpur - Kanha National Park [130 Kms/ approx. 3 Hrs]
You will be picked up from Jabalpur airport and will be transferred to the Kanha by Air conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival check in at the hotel and explore the surroundings at leisure. Overnight stay at Kanha.
Day 2: Kanha
Early In the morning, leave for Morning Jeep Safari into the Bandhavgarh National Park. During the Jeep Safari, you will be accompanied by an English speaking Naturalist who will guide and brief about the park and wildlife.
Recognized as Kanha Tiger Reserve, Kanha National Park has dense forest zones with many wild animals in their buffer and core zone. A safari in Kanha National park will be a thrilling experience and you may be lucky enough to spot a tiger.
After the jeep safari, you will be taken back to the hotel. Having Breakfast at hotel. Rest of the day free at hotel. Overnight stay at Kanha.
Day 3: Kanha - Jabalpur Airport
After breakfast, you will be dropped back to the Jabalpur Airport in time to board the flight for onward destination.
- All transfers, pick-up & drop by Air conditioned vehicle.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Tuli Tiger Resort Or Similar category of Hotel/ Resort.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Hotel.
- Park Entry Fee
- English Speaking Naturalist
- Morning Jeep Safari into Kanha National Park on sharing basis.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments if any
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Anything except in inclusions
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- National Park will remain closed during Mansoon season every year from July till Mid Oct.
- Afternoon Safari's Remain closed on Every Wednesday.
- Visitor is required to carry the ID proof in original at the time of visiting the national park.