3 Days Shimla tour from Chandigarh0
The summer capital of British India, Shimla, never fails to amaze anyone with its mountain scape geography and aesthetic British structures. The 3 days Shimla tour from Chandigarh is all you need to set off on a refreshing getaway up in the hills. Spend the best 3 days of your life hiking, exploring and enjoying the magnetizing charisma of welcoming hilly beauty.
Day 1- Chandigarh- Shimla [120 Kms]
In the morning between 06.00 AM and 08.00 AM, our driver will pick you up from the Chandigarh railway station/airport and drive you to Shimla. On reaching, check-in at the hotel and take a rest recharging for the sightseeing. Next, board the car for a visit to Kufri, a small hill attraction located 20 km away from Shimla. After the Kufri sightseeing, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Shimla. Enjoy overnight stay with warm hospitality.
Day 2- Shimla Sightseeing
Feast on the delicious breakfast. Later leave for the sightseeing of Shimla with a tour guide. Enjoy the visit to ancient British architectures retaining their charm and age-old temples that are of religious importance to locals. The places of interest are - Indian Institute of Advance Studies, Christ Church, Jakhoo Temple, Shimla State Museum and Kali Bari Temple. After the sightseeing you will be taken to icon of the city, Mall Road. The 12 km long ridge is the happening area dotted by retail showrooms and eateries. Take a stroll and browse the shops; then you will be dropped at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3- Shimla - Chandigarh
Have breakfast and then check-out from the hotel. Our chauffeur driven car will transfer you to Chandigarh. On arrival, you will be safely dropped at the Chandigarh hotel or railway station/airport to board flight/train to onward destination. Your 3 days Shimla tour from Chandigarh will hereby complete.
- Transportation and Sightseeing with using Air conditioned vehicle.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Shimla Hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel.
- English Speaking Guide as per Itinerary
- All taxes, parking, toll charges, driver allowance and service charges.
- Airfare & Train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Anything except inclusions.
- See the state bird of Himachal Pradesh, Monal, in Kufri zoo
- Visit the second oldest church in North India, the Christ Church
- A walk to the past of Himachal Pradesh with relics in State Museum
- Savour the sweeping view of mountain ranges from the ancient Kali Bari Temple
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.