Akshardham Temple tour is a marvelous experience of one of the finest temple art in India. The temple dedicated to Swami Narayan is decorated with intricate carvings of flora, fauna, deities and public figures. It is an exemplary architecture displaying classic blend of architectural styles from across India. Surprisingly, the grand temple stands tall as ever with no support from steel or concrete. Explore more interesting facts and eye-catching features of the temple with this captivating temple tour.
- Complete tour of the world’s third largest Hindu temple
- Astonishingly massive architecture with no support from steel or concrete
- A 24-minute gripping cultural Musical fountain show
- Striking number of life size elephants counting till 148
- A modern and splendid blend of art, architecture and technology
The tour will start between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm, our driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby. Board the chauffeur driven car and leave for magnificent Akshardham temple complex. It is a Hindu temple exhibiting an aesthetic amalgamation of traditional and modern Hindu art. The main attraction is 11 foot tall idol of known yogi and ascetic, Swaminarayan, to whom the temple is dedicated. A special thing to notice about the temple is its construction following the principles of Vastu Shastra and Pancharatra Shastra. Take a tour of the entire temple complex with our tour guide and get lost in the astonishingly beautiful work of art on every nook. It houses various exhibition halls, displaying gallery places with items throwing light on life and work of Swaminarayan. He is noted for great contribution in revival of central Hindu practices of dharma, ahimsa and brahmacharya. The complex features - an Abhisheka Mandap, Sahaj Anand water show, a thematic garden and three exhibitions namely Sahajanand Darshan (Hall of Values), Neelkanth Darshan (an IMAX film on the early life of Swaminarayan as the teenage yogi, Neelkanth), and Sanskriti Darshan (cultural boat ride). On completion of the Akshardham Temple complex day tour, you will be safely dropped back at the hotel in Delhi.
- Transportation & tour by Air conditioned Vehicle
- Sightseeing with a guide who is able to communicate in English.
- Mineral Water while travelling.
- Service charges and taxes applicable.
- Any accommodation.
- Any meals
- Anything except in inclusions.
- 45 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 44-30 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 29-15 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 15 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.