Browse the rich culture and tradition of India with the interesting Delhi Shopping tour. Get a chance to visit the popular markets of the city frequently visited by shopping enthusiasts. Enjoy the visit to the Khan Market and Dilli Market, the two most famous markets where you will see impressive handicrafts grabbing an insight on the Indian culture from all states. Also feast on the Indian delicacies on the appetizing food joints.
- A visit to the two most famous markets of Delhi
- An insight on the Indian culture with stalls selling traditional handicrafts in Dilli Haat
- Grab quick bites of Indian flavors in top restaurants
- Spend on the keepsakes and cherish the memories of trip later
The tour will start 09:00 to 11:00 am; our driver would pick you up from your hotel lobby and get driven to visit the Khan Market to explore the variety of boutiques and showrooms.
Khan Market is one of the oldest and cleanest markets in Delhi located at the heart of the city. Roam on the lanes with our tour guide and witness the common sight of a famous Indian market. It is flanked on both sides by a variety of stores including, clothing, jewelry, books, saloon, designer wears, etc. It also has swanky and delicious food and drinks offering eateries
and restaurants for quick bites as well as main course meals. Pick the food stall with longest
queue and dig in the delectable savories.
After the visit to Khan Market, you will be taken to Dilli Haat, another popular market famous for shopping of the traditional and handicraft items. You fill be amazed to find splendid works
of art made by hands. The walk will give you a glimpse of Indian folk art and style in the form of handcrafted products. You can buy some keepsakes from stalls offering arts, crafts, clothing
and music from all over India. Also grab a bite of local Indian snacks from the food joints.
After the walk in Dilli Haat, you will be dropped back at your hotel and your Delhi Shopping tour will hereby complete.
- Transportation & tour by Air conditioned Vehicle
- Sightseeing with a guide who is able to communicate in English.
- Mineral Water while travelling.
- Service charges and taxes applicable.
- Any accommodation.
- Any meals
- Anything except in inclusions.
- 45 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 44-30 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 29-15 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 15 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.