The Sound & Light Show at city palace of Mewar, Udaipur brings you into the era of 1500 years back of Mewar dynasty. This show presents the glorified and honorable life of Mewar dynasty.
- Explore the history of the Mewar dynasty.
- Enjoy the dinner at Local Restaurant .
- Private Transfer by Air Conditioner car.
In the evening around 6 pm, our chauffeur will pick you up from the hotel waiting area towards the City Palace for the “The Legacy of Honor” a sound & light show presents in English. Once you reached, you will seated in your advanced booked seats on top at Hathnal Ki Chandni.
The English Show starts at 7:00 PM at the splendid Manek Chowk inside the City Palace. This awe-inspiring show gives you immense pleasure to experience the rich and royal life of the House of Mewar and the pride and interesting history of the Mewar from past 1500 years.
The show is initiated by the profound voice of Shriji Arvind Singh of Mewar, a curator of the House of Mewar. He welcomes the guest and terse them about the show and left them thought-provoking and fascinating for the show. This one hour show would be split into 12 episodes which showcase the dignifying and grandeuring life of Bapa Rawal, Rani Padmini, sacrifices of Panna Dhai and about the Chittorgarh.
This show is also depicted in Hindi under the name “Yash Ki Dharohar” written by Pandit Narendra Mishra, a court-poet of the House of Mewar.
The show in Hindi, titled Yash ki Dharohar penned by Pandit Narendra Mishra, the official court-poet of the House of Mewar. The Hindi language poetic interpretation named Veer-ras gives the viewers an unforgettable lifetime experience.
After the magnetizing city palace jaipur light and sound show, you will enjoy the dinner in good restaurant.
Afterwards, our driver will drop you back to the Hotel.
- Service of Local assistant.
- Entry Fee of Sound at Light Show.
- dinner at Local Restaurant (Set Menu)
- All transfer by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
liked Mewar Sound and Light show!!!July 01 2018
Mewar Evening Sound and Light was awesome!! The palace was the great one. dinner was like a king , must vist this place.
WowwJune 01 2018
The show was quite entertaining from the beginning to the end. The indiator also managed the arranged in a great way. Food was also awesome.