A day trip to this picturesque hill station, Matheran, located in the Sahyadri Hills will give you much-required break from the monotonous life. Matheran is pollution-free hill station with no automobiles allowed and has dense forests, waterfalls, and view of the Western Ghats. There are many beautiful views seen while on the toy train and other major tourist points, lakes that cannot be missed. Enjoy the sunrise and sunset views in Matheran and feel refreshed.
- Visit pollution-free and Eco-friendly Hill Station, Matheran with beautiful peak points and sunset points
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of Mathern through a ride on Toy Train
- Mesmerizing view of hill station at peak points like Panorama Point, King George Point, Louisa Point, Echo Point and the Charlotte Lake
- A thrilling horse ride on the muddy trails and greenery on sides
You will be picked up from the hotel at 7 AM and will head towards Neral Station to board the Toy Train. Enjoy the 45 minute toy train ride that takes zigzag turns and passes through mountains with beautiful views of Matheran Hill Station.
On arrival at the Matheran Hill Station, meet the local guide who will take you for a horse ride. Sit back on the horse and enjoy the beautiful landscapes and the muddy trails. On arrival in Matheran Bazaar, hit the local eating joint for a delicious lunch in the beautiful location. After the lunch, explore Matheran and its surroundings and go for shopping of handicraft items and leather items. Relax in the park and watch the sunset from the sunset points.
At 5 PM, we will board the Toy Train for Dasturi Gate. On reaching the station, begin your journey to a hotel in Mumbai.
- Transportation from Mumbai city hotel to Matheran and back by Air conditioned vehicle.
- English Speaking Guide during the Matheran Trip
- Lunch at Local restaurant in Matheran
- Toy train ticket
- Matheran Entrance fees
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in Inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.