Dharamshala and Masrur Temple tour package shows you the unbeatable beauty of hill-station and the North Indian Nagara styled architectural temple. Enjoy the tour with a versed tour guide and uncover the fascinating places hidden in the swathe of green forests. Take uphill hike, trek through the woods, discover local culture and have the time of your life in the lap of flawless Himalayas.
- Witness the splendid Nagara styled architecture of Masrur Temples
- Get to know about Tibet culture in Norbulingka Institute
- Find peace in the serene location of Dal Lake
- Enjoy a walk in the lively Mcleodganj local market
In the morning, at 09.00 AM, our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Dharamshala. Board the car and proceed for sightseeing tour of Masrur Temples and Dharamshala in the company of a tour guide. First you will be taken to Masrur Temples, the 8th century rock-cut temples built in the North Indian Nagara styled architecture. The various temples are devoted to Hindu Gods Shiva, Vishnu, Devi and Saura. Then enjoy the tour of Dharamshala. The tourist places in Dharamshala you will visit are : Norbulingka Institute, Namgyal Monastery, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple and McLeodganj Market.
• Norbulingka Institute is a Tibetan Institute established in 1988. It’s objective is to spread the teachings of Tibetan culture.
• Namgyal Monastery is personal monastery built by the present, 14th Dalai Lama, spiritual leader of Tibetans.
• Dal Lake is a small lake located at a height of 1775 metre in the middle of a forest. The bank of the lake has an important temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
• Dalai Lama Temple has impressive idols of Lord Buddha. It is also famous for Dalai Lama, who occasionally comes here for giving lectures.
• McLeodganj Market is the happening local shopping market selling trendy clothes, handicraft items and more in all price range.
After the sightseeing you will be safely dropped at the hotel for overnight stay. Your full day Dharamshala and Masrur Temples tour will hereby complete.
- Dharamshala Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of all mentioned monuments.
- Dharamshala City Tour by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water during travel.
- English Speaking Guide for Dharamshala city tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Camera fee at monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges. 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost. 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost. Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.