Dharamshala is a hill-station in the alpine mountain crammed with scenic natural beauty, sun peeking through scudding clouds and Buddhist monasteries. The full day guided Dharamshala tour shows you the exquisite Tibet touch with residence of Dalai Lama and nature’s wonders treasured in the slopes. The trip to Dharamshala will give you thousands of pleasant memories and a refreshing getaway in the Himalayas.
- See the ethereal natural beauty at Bhagsunag Temple & waterfall
- Learn some interesting things about Tibet culture in Norbulingka Institute
- Take a tour of the peaceful ashram, Chinmaya Tapovan
- Shop in the bustling Mcleodganj local market
In the morning, at 09.00 AM, our driver will pick you up from your hotel in the hill-station. Board the car and proceed for sightseeing tour of Dharamshala in the company of a professional tour guide. The places you will visit are : Bhagsunag Temple & Waterfalls, Chinmaya Tapovan, Norbulingka Institute, Namgyal Monastery, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple and McLeodganj Market. • Bhagsunag Temple & Waterfalls is an old temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and a 20 m high waterfall near it. The tourist attraction is located 11 kms away from Dharamshala. • Chinmaya Tapovan is a riverside ashram (hermitage) founded by Chimayananda. The peaceful place boasts 9 m high idol of Hindu God Hanuman, a temple devoted to Hindu God Ram, a meditation hall and a recreation centre. • Namgyal Monastery is personal monastery of the 14th Dalai Lama, spiritual leader of Tibetans. • Norbulingka Institute is a body under the care of Tibet community, set up in 1988 to promote and teach knowledge about Tibetan culture. • Dal Lake is a small emerald lake with a Lord Shiva temple on its banks. It location at a height of 1775 metre is peaceful and postcard-perfect surrounded by pine trees. • Dalai Lama Temple has eye-catching idols of Lord Buddha. It is particularly famous for Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Tibetans, who makes occasional public appearances here for giving lectures. • McLeodganj Market is the local’s favourite shopping market where you get trendy clothes, handicraft items and more in all price range. After the sightseeing you will be safely dropped at the hotel for overnight stay. Your full day guided Dharamshala tour will hereby complete.
- Dharamshala Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of all mentioned monuments.
- Dharamshala City Tour by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water during travel.
- English Speaking Guide for Dharamshala city tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Camera fee at monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.