13 Days Private Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur Mumbai and Goa0
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Meet our driver at the airport; he will drop you to the hotel in Delhi in an air-conditioned tempo traveler. Spend rest of the day as per your choice. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Breakfast will be served to you by the hotel. We will begin our city tour with premier tastefully done Mughal architectures - Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid Mosque & Humayun’s Tomb. Walk in the slender streets of busy ‘Chandni Chowk’ with lots of Indian fast-food joints to try out, savour an ice-cream as you click pictures at ‘India Gate’ and end your day with some unwinding time in the pin-drop silence inside ‘Lotus Temple’ (Close on Monday). Drop back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra by Road [200 Kms/ approx. 4 Hrs]
Have complimentary breakfast by the hotel and be prepared to leave for Agra with driver in an air-conditioned car. You will be dropped to the hotel booked for your stay. Take some rest then we will go to see Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in the afternoon.
Taj Mahal visit will be one of your unforgettable ones for its breathtaking grand beauty. Take time and witness its every part embossed with fine floral patterns, paintings on the walls and ceilings, etc. The overlooking Mughal Garden enhances its beauty. The typical Mughal architecture surmounting cupola renders you photo clicking opportunities. Next visit will be to the ‘Agra Fort’ made of red sandstone. The UNESCO-listed heritage site flaunts high fortification with mind blowing features used for dashed protection from enemies.
Get back to hotel with driver in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur by Road [240 Kms/ 4 Hrs]
After breakfast, our driver will take you to Jaipur by car in the comfort of air-conditioning system. Visit Indo-Islamic architecture ‘Fatehpur Sikri’ on the way. Its notable features are – 54 m high entrance Buland Darwaza, tomb of Salim Chisti, Ibadat Khana, Birbal’s house & Panch Mahal.
Continue your journey to Jaipur and check-in at the hotel on reaching Jaipur. Chill in the evening at hotel room. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur
Post breakfast our guide will meet you in the hotel and thereby accompany you to the sightseeing places. The city is reputed for having been home to the royal Kings and Queens and their opulent lifestyle. You will see grand forts and ornate palaces viz. Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal (from outside) City Palace & Jantar Mantar. After sightseeing, you will be dropped back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur – Udaipur by Flight [1 Hrs]
You will be taken to airport by the driver in the morning to board flight to Udaipur. Our representative who will receive you at Udaipur airport will transfer you to the respective hotel. After taking some rest we will continue our trip with tour to ‘Monsoon Palace’ which is also known as Sajjan Garh Palace. Monsoon name comes from its purpose to show the view of monsoon clouds to the King. Perched at a height of 945 metres it offers panoramic view of the palaces and lakes lying on the periphery. Admire the soothing sunset view and return to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Udaipur
Post breakfast set off on the city tour in chauffeur driven air-conditioned car covering major sites – Jagdish Temple, Saheliyo-ki-Bari & City Palace Complex. City Palace complex is a group of several mini palaces clustered inside its territory. It is built by Mewar dynasty on the banks of Lake Pichola. Its resplendent murals draw attention of lots of tourists. Saheliyo-ki-Bari is a garden decorated with decorative statues, pond, fountains, etc. It was gifted to a princess by his father as a dowry along with 48 women attendants. Jagdish Temple is a short walk from City Palace Complex adorned with colorful paintings and motifs.
Finishing the daylong tour we will return to hote. overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8: Udaipur – Mumbai by Flight [1 Hrs/ approx. 30 min.]
Relish breakfast at hotel and get ready to board the flight to Mumbai. Our driver will transfer you to the airport. As you land in Mumbai airport, our representative will be there to direct you to hotel in Mumbai. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 9: Elephanta Caves & Mumbai Sightseeing
Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for daylong sightseeing with the driver in an air-conditioned car. We will visit - Elephanta Caves [closed on Monday] [by return ferry – both ways], Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum, Marine Drive, Victoria Terminus, Malabar Hills, Mani Bhawan and Dhobi Ghat. The main highlights are Elephanta Caves and Gateway of India. Elephanta caves are listed in the UNESCO World Heritage and Gateway of India is the icon of Bollywood city, Mumbai. Return to the hotel. Overnigh stay at hotel.
Day 10: Mumbai – Goa by Flight [1 Hrs.]
After having breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight to Goa. You will be greeted by our representative in Goa airport and will be transferred to the hotel. Spend the day at leisure followed by peaceful overnight stay in hotel.
Day 11: Goa
Wake up to the complimentary tasty breakfast by the hotel. Goa beaches and sites await your presence so get ready to undertake the tour. Goa, the coastal city overlooking Arabian Sea is top party, holiday and honeymoon destination of India. The place offers so much that is deemed ‘world class’. You will love its moderate climate, white sand beaches, tropical environ, lively nightlife and much more. The prominent attractions you will see are - Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Panjim city, Altinho, Dona Paula viewpoint, Shri Mangeshi Temple, Shanta Durga Temples, Old Portuguese Manor and Big Foot [Ancestral Goa]. After an exciting sightseeing you will be dropped back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 12: Goa
Have breakfast at the hotel and spend rest of the day as per your wish. Race around the city, stroll in the streets exploring the city, browse the shop in local markets selling shell jewelry and the list goes on. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 13: Goa – Departure
Savour the complimentary breakfast by the hotel. After that you will be dropped safely to Goa airport to leave for Mumbai. The golden triangle with Udaipur, Mumbai & Goa tour package will hereby terminate.
- All transportation, sightseeing and transfers by Air conditioned vehicle.
- Airfares are included for the sector Jaipur to Udaipur, Udaipur to Mumbai and Mumbai to Goa in economy class.
- English speaking Local Guide during sightseeing at Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai & Goa
- 12 Nights Accommodation at below mention 4 star hotels or similar category hotel.
- Regent Grand [2N]- Delhi
- Howard Plaza [1N]- Fern- Agra
- Golden Tulip [2N]- Jaipur
- Justa Rajputana [2N]- Udaipur
- The Emerald [2N]- Mumbai
- Godwin Hotel [3N]- Goa
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Monument Entrance fee at Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai and Goa as per Itinerary.
- Elephant Ride at Amer Fort- Jaipur, (Subject to Operational)
- Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Round Trip Boat ferry charges for Elephanta.
- Toy Train Tickets
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking charges, driver allowance and service charges
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Goa To Mumbai Flight
- Anything except in inclusions. .
- 13 days India tour from Delhi witnessing the major highlights of the country.
- Visit to the iconic historical monuments of Delhi and Agra including famous Taj Mahal.
- See notable features of Indo-Islamic architecture ‘Fatehpur Sikri’ with huge entrance Buland Darwaza.
- Enjoy the hilltop sunset view from ‘Monsoon Palace’ in Udaipur.
- Examine the resplendent designs on the walls and ceilings of flamboyant palaces in Jaipur.
- Bask in the sun in exquisite beaches of Goa and take home keepsakes treasuring Goan memories.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- Airfares are flexible & subject to change at the time of booking.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Supplement cost would be applicable during the date of Festival/ Fair and on 24th Dec'18 & 31 Dec'18 night.
- In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Private 13 Days Best of North India Tour with Internal Flights and Hotels
- USD 1494 Per Person
- 12 Nights/ 13 DaysDuration
15 Days Highlights of North India and Goa Tour on Private Basis with Flights
- USD 1890 Per Person
- 14 Nights / 15 DaysDuration