15 Days South India Tour Package Including Kerala Ooty Mysore and Bangalore3
Day 1: Chennai (D)
Our chauffeur will pick you up in the morning at around 9:00-11:00 am from the Chennai Airport or hotel and check-in to the hotel. After rest and refresh for some while, your South India Tour starts, our representative will take you for the half day Chennai sightseeing initiates with visiting the Santhome Church constructed by the British in 1893, Kapaleeshwar Temple devoted to Lord Shiva, Government Museum & Art Gallery showcases manuscripts, handicraft, Roman antiquities, etc. and Chennai half day tour ends with visiting the second longest beach of the world - Marina beach. Later, drop you back to the hotel for night stay and dinner
Day 2: Chennai – Mahabalipuram – Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram(B, D)
In the morning after a mouth-watering breakfast and check-out from the hotel proceed towards the Mahabalipuram. On arrival check-in to the hotel and after freshen-up proceed for a day trip to Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram from Chennai. Both the places are dominant for old-aged rock-cut temples. In Mahabalipuram, you will visit the Shore Temple, Arjuna’s Penance, Five Rathas Shrine, and Krishna Mandapam. After that, we will take you for a lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant. Afterwards, we will drive you to Kanchipuram to visit Ekambareswarar Temple and Kailasanatha Temple. Subsequently, we will drop you back to the Mahabalipuram hotel for overnight stay and dinner.
Day 3: Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (B, D)
After having a delicious breakfast and check-out, our chauffeur will drive you to Pondicherry. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and proceed for day tour to Pondicherry starts from exploring the Museum and Sculpture Gallery, exhibits antiques of the Chola and the Pallava dynasty, stone statues, temple lamps, handicrafts, coins, furniture and much more. Subsequently, we will take you for a delicious lunch(own expense) after that, visit Promenade, Manakula Vinayagar Temple and finally, we will take you to admire the beauty at the sea shore at Pondicherry Beach. Later, you will enjoy your palatable dinner and night stay in the hotel.
Day4: Pondicherry – Tanjore (B, D)
In the morning after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, visit Matri temple, and Aurobindo Ashram. Later, we will drive you towards the Tanjore. On arrival and check-in, leisure for the day and overnight stay in the hotel followed by a palatable dinner.
Day 5: Tanjore – Madurai (B, D)
In the morning after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, we will take you to visit the Brahadeeswarar Temple and Palm Leaves Library. Later, we will take you for the trip to Madurai. On arrival and check-in, we will drive you to visit the Gandhi Museum and in the evening visit Meenakshi Temple. Overnight stay in the hotel with dinner.
Day 6: Madurai – Rameshwaram – Madurai (B, D)
In the morning after breakfast proceed for the trip to Rameshwaram. Here, you can explore the ancient Ramanathaswamy Temple devoted to Lord Shiva, Agnitheertham, five-faced Hanuman Temple, and Dhanushkodi. Later, in the evening our cabbie takes you back to the hotel in Madurai. Enjoy enticing food and night stay in the hotel.
Day 7: Madurai – Kanyakumari (B, D)
In the morning after breakfast and check out from the hotel driver takes you towards the journey of Kanyakumari, On arrival check in and rest & refresh, starts the day trip to Kanyakumari. The stopover for the day is Kanyakumari temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Suchindrum Padmanabhapuram Palace and Thiruvalluvar statue. Enjoy the panoramic sunset view. Later, enjoy tempting dinner and overnight stay in the hotel. ( Kanyakumari doesn’t has 4 star Hotels so we provide good 3 Star Hotel Sea View or similar)
Day 8: Kanyakumari – Kovalam (B, D)
Early in the morning visit the sunrise. Later, after having a relish breakfast and checkout proceed towards the Kovalam. On arrival check-in to the hotel, leisure the evening on the beach for your own activities. Overnight in the hotel with dinner.
Day 9: Kovalam (B, D)
In the morning after breakfast, relax at the beach. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel for night stay followed by a delicious dinner.
Day 10: Kovalam – Alleppey (B,D)
After having a palatable breakfast and checkout from the hotel, drive to Alleppey. On arrival, hop on a beautiful houseboat to enchanting backwaters of Kerala. The night will be spent in the tranquillity and warmth of the houseboat and all meals are included for the day in a houseboat.
Day 11: Alleppey – Cochin (B, D)
Morning after breakfast drive to Cochin, on arrival check in to the Hotel, after fresh up proceed for Cochin City Tour with Guide. Initiates with the visit of Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace and the Chinese fishing nets. Later enjoy the evening by watching the magnificent Kathakali performance, After that, overnight stay in the hotel with a delicious dinner.
Day 12: Cochin – Ooty (B, D)
In the morning after breakfast drive to Ooty. En route Enjoy Toy train rides if operational. On arrival check in to the Hotel, evening free for your own enjoyment. Overnight at Hotel with dinner.
Day 13: Ooty (B, D)
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the full day Ooty tour starts with the visit of Tea Factory, Tea Garden and Doddabetta Peak. Later enjoy boat ride at Ooty lake. In the evening do some shopping for your loved ones. Enjoy a night stay in the hotel with dinner.
Day 14: Ooty – Mysore (B, D)
After having a breakfast and check out, drive to Mysore En-route excursion to Bandipur wildlife. On arrival to Mysore, check into the Hotel, after fresh up visit Mysore Palace and Brindavan Garden. Finally, our chauffeur will drop you to the hotel for the overnight stay followed by a mouth-watering dinner.
Day 15: Mysore – Bangalore (B, D)
A morning after breakfast and check out from the hotel, proceed for Mysore half day trip, visit Chamundi Hill, Big Bull and drive to Bangalore. Your 15 days long South India tour package end with dropping you back to the Airport for your onward Journey.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary on a Private basis.
- 13 Nights Hotel Accommodation in good 4 stars catarory hotels or Similar.
- 01 Night stay in Backwater Houseboat with all Meal.
- English speaking local guide services during a sightseeing tour.
- Transfer and city tour by private A/C minivan.
- Entrance fee to the monuments
- Daily breakfast in all Hotels.
- Battery Car ride in Mysore.
- Boat Ride in Ooty Lake.
- Kathakali dance show in Cochin.
- Daily Dinner in all Hotels.
- Ferry Ticket in Kanyakumari.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance.
- Lunch or any other meal which is not specified.
- Camera fee at Monument.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
- Explore the ancient artifacts, architecture in Chennai.
- Relax yourself at the Marina Beach.
- Admire the enchanting sculptures, mythological history and rock-cutting work in the temples in Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram.
- Visit the museum and temple in Pondicherry.
- Visit the 3500-year-old Meenakshi temple.
- Enjoy the picturesque glances of Kanyakumari.
- Experience the calmness in the backwaters during houseboat stay.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35% cancellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund.
• Monument ascending order can be changed based on Hotels location.
• Kovalam, Ooty, Kumarakom do not require Guide services.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).