With 2 day trip to Taj Mahal from Cochin gear up to encounter some precious gems of Agra. The former seat of the Mughal Empire, Agra is known for its Mughal architecture, delightful food, and colorful festival. On this tour, you will board an early morning flight to Delhi, from Cochin and will be whisked away to Agra for 2 days. The sites you will visit include Agra Fort and Taj Mahal at sunrise. Also, indulge in some retail therapy before you head back home.
- Delve into the beauty of Majestic Taj Mahal.
- An interesting narration of history by a tour guide
- Unveil the grandeur of Agra Fort
- All transfers in air condition car
Day 1: Cochin– Agra
The Agra Tour from Cochin will start early morning . You will be picked up from the Cochin hotel for the airport as per the schedule ( Pick up between 6-9 AM, correct time will advice you after making the booking) of your flight. On reaching airport board a flight to Delhi for a 2 Day Trip to Taj Mahal from Cochin. At Delhi airport, meet our driver waiting for you at the exit gate. Once you are seated in the AC car proceed to Agra via expressway. Upon reaching check-in at the hotel and later proceed for a sumptuous lunch served at the local restaurant or Hotel in Agra. After meal get ready to discover one of the esteemed beauty of Agra, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. The majestic monument is a treat to the eyes and keeps one captivated to an interesting history as narrated by a guide. The fort visit is followed by a shopping excursion in the market of Agra. Later proceed back to the hotel for the dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Agra –Cochin
On the next day of the Cochin, Agra Tour wake up at 5:30 am for a sunrise visit of Taj Mahal. The driver will meet you at the hotel lobby and transfer you in an air condition car. Upon reaching meet the tour guide who would accompany you. The white majestic Mosulem that standstill on the banks of Yamuna river looks breathtaking at the sunrise. Admire the splendid artistic work done on the exterior of Taj Mahal. Once done, retreat to the hotel as a warm breakfast awaits you. After breakfast, check out and drive to Delhi Airport. Board a flight back to Cochin and on reaching our driver will meet you at the city
airport who will drive you back to the hotel.
Note - If you are doing this tour on Thursday, then your Taj Mahal visit will be conducted on the first day at the time of Sunset. This is because the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Agra.
- One Night Hotel accommodations in good 4 to 5-star categories hotels.
- Admission Ticket for Tajmahal and Agra Fort.
- 1 Dinner & Lunch in the hotel or local restaurant.
- 1 breakfast in the hotel.
- Cochin – Delhi – Cochin air tickets in economy class.
- Private transfer service from Cochin hotel to Cochin Airport and vice-a-versa.
- Delhi Airport to Agra by a Private air condition car and vice-a-versa.
- Mineral water during travel.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Camera fee at monuments
- Infant charges in domestic flights
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 15 Days prior to a date of travel, 50% cancellation charges.
- 03 Days prior to a date of travel, 100 % cancellation charges.