Varanasi is a sacred city situated on the bank of the divine river Ganga. Also known as Banaras or Kashi the city is known for its historical as well as spiritual significances. Keeping in mind the city highlights this 2 day Varanasi and Sarnath tour picks up ultimate sites to see that include, temples, BHU University, Shantiniketan Kala Bhavan, and hallowed place of Buddhist Sarnath.
- Explore the Sarnath to profoundly know about Gautama Buddha.
- Relish the morning boat ride.
- Witness invigorating Ganga Aarti.
- Admire the beauty of the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
Day 1 – Varanasi- Sarnath-Varanasi
You will be picked up by our representative from Varanasi Airport/Railway Station and transferred to the hotel. After Check-in, relax for some time, and then later proceed for a visit to Sarnath, where Gautama Buddha gave his first preaching to his five disciples after attaining enlightenment. Places to see in Sarnath include Dhamakeh Stupa, Dharamrajika Stupa, Ashokan pillar, Votive Stupas, old Buddhist monasteries and a museum of Sarnath. Once done with the visit proceed back to the hotel and in the evening our driver will pick you up, to witness the ritualistic prayers, a famous Ganga Aarti performed with a lot of zest. Drive back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 2 - Varanasi
In the early morning, between 5:30 to 6:00 AM we will take you for the boat ride on the spiritual Ganga river. Witness the morning scenes on the revered Ghats of Varanasi where you can see pilgrims taking bath and emitting devotional chants and hymns. Continue your spiritual boat ride and also, witness the cremation Ghat. After a boat ride, our chauffeur will drop you back to the hotel. Relish scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and then proceed for the Varanasi city tour. Pay homage at popular Varanasi Temple i.e, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna temple, Sankatha temple, and Kalbhairav temple. After the temple visit, explore the famous Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and Shantiniketan Kala Bhavan. Your tour comes to an end with a transfer to Railway Station/Airport.
- Transfer and sightseeing by private air-condition car.
- One night hotel accommodations in good 3-4 star category hotels with Breakfast only
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all Temples and Sarnath.
- Boat ride on River Ganga.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Note - New Year & X’Ms Gala Dinner Surcharge will be applicable. If your dates during this time you need to pay a surcharge directly to the Hotel. Hotel accommodations will be in Good 3-4 Star Hotels.
Kashi Vishwanath Temple tour was the memorable oneAugust 07 2018
Kashi Vishwanath Temple tour was the memorable one, Indiator's service was the best one.
Lovely trip to Buddhist cityMay 07 2018
Shantiniketan Kala Bhavan was very peaceful and so was the Kashi Vishwanath temple. The trip was rejuvenating and educative.