Varanasi is a sacred city situated on the bank of the divine river Ganga, also known as Banaras or Kashi. Varanasi has its various historical as well as spiritual significances. At the same time, this Varanasi and Sarnath Tour Package also takes you to the Sarnath a hallowed place of Buddhist, situated near the bank of the meeting place of the rivers Ganga and the Gomti.
- Explore the Sarnath temple to profoundly know about the Gautama Buddha.
- Watch people taking holy dips in Ganges and cremation site on Ganga Ghat.
- Enjoy boat ride and prayer ceremony of Ganga.
- Admire the beauty of the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
- Visit the famous Banaras Hindu University and Shantiniketan Kala Bhavan.
Day 1 - Varanasi
You will be picked by our representative at the Varanasi Airport/Railway Station or Hotel and deported to the hotel. After Check in and relax for some while, we will take you for the visit to Sarnath (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
Sarnath Temple is a Buddhist pilgrimage, where Gautam Buddha gives his first preaching to his five disciples. The temple area has many worth watching places, including Dhamek Stupa, consists of the remnant of the Lord Buddha, stands at the height of 34 meters, spruce up with carving done in the era of Gupta dynasty. Chokhandi Stupa, the meeting place of Lord Buddha and his disciples, built by Akbar. Mulgandha Kuti Vihara caches the antiquities and the golden Buddha statue. Sarnath Museum, exhibited the Buddhist art, various images, etc., Bodhi Tree and Ashoka Pillar.
After exploring the Sarnath temple, a chauffeur will drive you back to the hotel and pick you up for the evening glance of the ritualistic prayers offered to the river Ganga every day.
Afterward, a driver will drive you back to the hotel and stay for the night.
Day 2 - Varanasi
In the early morning, we will take you for the boat ride on the spiritual Ganga river, where you can see the cremation site which left you dazed and dumb, the glance of cremation and the heat in the atmosphere definitely gives you goosebumps and the bathing ghats where people offering prayers to the lucid and angelic river Ganga.
Afterward, our chauffeur will drop you back to the hotel. After breakfast and check out from the hotel, he will again pick you up for the Varanasi city tour. Initialize from the visit to the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple, also known as Golden temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. Apart from this magnificent temple, Varanasi has around a dozen of temples named as Annapurna temple, Sankatha temple, Kalbhairav temple, and much more.
After the temple visit, this Varanasi and Sarnath Sightseeing tour also take you towards the Banaras Hindu University (BHU), a global learning institute founded by Pandit Madam Mohan Malviya, in the year 1916. Afterward, we will take you to the visit of Shantiniketan Kala Bhavan, a top institute of Fine Arts and a second home for artists from all over the globe, who wants to pursue their career in Fine Arts.
After the city excursion, a chauffeur will transfer you to the Railway Station/Airport.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- One Nights Hotel accommodations in good 3-4 Star categories hotels with Breakfast only
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all Temples and Sarnath..
- Boat ride in Ganges.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Note - New Year & X’Ms Gala Dinner Surcharge will be applicable. If your dates during this time you need to pay a surcharge directly to the Hotel. Hotel accommodations will be in Good 3-4 Star Hotels.
Kashi Vishwanath Temple tour was the memorable oneAugust 07 2018
Kashi Vishwanath Temple tour was the memorable one, Indiator's service was the best one.
Lovely trip to Buddhist cityMay 07 2018
Shantiniketan Kala Bhavan was very peaceful and so was the Kashi Vishwanath temple. The trip was rejuvenating and educative.