2 Days Private Amritsar Tour from Delhi with Flights10
Day 1: Delhi - Arrive Amritsar [By Flight] & Enjoy a visit to Wagah Border
Our driver will pick you up from the hotel in Delhi and drop at the airport to board flight for Amritsar. The duration of the flight will be approximately 1 hour. On arrival in Amritsar airport, our representative will be present to receive and transfer you safely to the booked hotel by air-conditioned car.
In the afternoon, you will be directed to the Wagah-Attari border. The border is situated 30 kms away from Amritsar taking near about 45 minutes by road. This India-Pakistan border sees lots of visitors to witness the spirited ‘Lowering of Flags’ ceremony.
Enjoy the 45 minutes ceremony conducted on daily basis by Indian Border Security Force and Pakistan Rangers. It marks healthy relations and unconditional support between two nations. The military practice becomes more zealous with multiple added dancelike manoeuvre’s. In the crowd of almost 10,000 people, get seated in the foreigner gallery closest to the border (permissible for foreign nationals only). Post ceremony, get back to the hotel.
Day 2: Amritsar City Tour & Fly to Delhi
Relish the complimentary breakfast and then check-out from the hotel for sightseeing. The driver will take you to the most sacred place of Sikh ‘The Golden Temple’ (also called Harmindar Sahib). Enter the temple while compulsory covering your head with a bandana. Walk through the white marble concourse leading to the holy temple made of Gold. Immerse yourself in the spiritual ambience of the temple. You will see ‘Amrit Sarovar’, giant sacred pool surrounding the temple deemed as the ‘Pool of nectar’. Take Prasad from the public community kitchen. Bow to the Sikh Guru inside the sanctum. Also visit the central Sikh Museum to know about the stories of Sikh Gurus.
Next visit will be to ‘Jallianwala Bagh’, located at 5 minutes walking distance from Golden Temple. The place is known for painful historical massacre. Under the British Rule, General Dyer conducted unannounced open fire inside the garden killing thousands of innocents. It is now a memorial where you can take a walk and notice marks of the bullet on walls present till date. Also, see the well where many people jumped to save themselves but drowned.
Later, browse the Hall Bazaar and other local bazaar to purchase the souvenirs or other special stuff. Afterwards, you will be safely transferred to Amritsar airport to get back to Delhi; followed by drop service at your hotel in Delhi from Delhi airport.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition vehicle.
- Return airfare for the sector Delhi to Amritsar and back to Delhi in economy class.
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at HJ Clarks Inn Or Similar category hotel at Amritsar.
- Entry Fee of all Mentioned Monuments.
- English Speaking tour Guide.
- One Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Mineral water.
- All taxes, parking, driver allowance and service charge.
- Train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore the Amritsar city with Indiator’s Amritsar two days tour package.
- Attend the action-packed ‘Flag Lowering’ ceremony held between India & Pakistan at Wagah-Attari border.
- Get some spiritual feel inside holy ‘Golden Temple’ and relish the Prasad from ‘Langar’, its selfless community kitchens free service.
- Take a peek at the history of India in Jallianwala Bagh with lingering eerie of thousands lost lives.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
JuniperoMarch 06 2020
I love India
This was my third time in the country and the reason I keep coming back is that I love how lively and raw this country is. Amritsar, too, is a delightful place full of life and colour. I am definitely returning to the country soon for another fun tour with Indiator.
MontenegroMarch 05 2020
The best of everything
What a fun place to explore! All the historical sites were fantastic. Very informative tour. But being the shopaholic that I am, I have to say that my most favourite part from the tour was visiting the local market- Hall Bazaar. I am going back home with a lot of interesting stuff I bought from those bright and colourful streets. Can’t wait to tell my friends what a lovely experience it was.
MinchoMarch 04 2020
Very hospitable people at Indiator
The tour was great and the team of Indiator was a great host. Took care of all of our needs very nicely. In the 2 days that we spent in Amritsar, we didn’t face any issue whatsoever. As for the city, it was lovely. I specifically loved the Golden Temple. Very harmonious.
IsaiasMarch 04 2020
Loving city with loving people
Amritsar has made a close place in my heart. All the sites we visited, for example the Jallianwala Bagh, had such rich history that we really enjoyed getting to learn more about them. Also, the people of Amritsar are very nice and friendly. We talked to a few locals and they were very keen on helping us which is a lovely trait. Overall, it was a memorable tour.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 445 Per Person
- 2 Nights/ 3 DaysDuration
- USD 113 Per Person
- 1 Night/ 2 DaysDuration