Chennai, formerly known as Madras, is one of the biggest destinations of economic, culture and the educational institutes in South of India. The Chennai Tour Package offers places to visit 6for all kinds of visitors like from religious to cosmopolitan glamour, from enchanting glances of beaches and waterfronts to tall corporate & residential buildings, and from art & culture to swanky bars and clubs.
- Explore the enormous white town of Chennai i.e. St. George Fort.
- Admire the panoramic blend of sea and sun at the Marina Beach.
- Praise the archaic work of the Santhome Church.
- Transfer Service from Chennai Airport to Hotel.
- Visit the Government Museum and Art Gallery and explore the old-aged antiques.
Day 1: Chennai (D)
Our chauffeur will pick you up from the Chennai Airport/ Railway Station or hotel at between 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and drop you to the hotel. After check-in and rest for some while, we will drive you for a Chennai City tour. Your Chennai trip will start from visiting the popular Marina Beach. You can sit on the beach and praise the beauty of the sunset and make yourself calm. After that, we will take you towards the MGR Memorial. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel for an overnight stay followed by a delicious dinner.
Day 2: Chennai (B)
In the morning after having a tempting breakfast and check-out from the hotel, our chauffeur will drive you for the day trip to Chennai initiates from visiting the St. George’s Fort, built by the British in 1644 which used for the economic and trading activities. Afterward, we will move you to visit the Santhome Church, Kapaleeshwar Temple, and the Government Museum & Art gallery.
Finally, our chauffeur will drop you back to the Chennai Airport/Railway Station or hotel and with this, your Chennai city tourpackage will end here with so many memorable memories.
- Private Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary.
- One Night Hotel Accommodation in good 4 Star categories Hotel.
- English speaking local tour guide charges.
- One Dinner in Hotel or Local Restaurant.
- One Breakfast at Hotel.
- Entrance fees to the monuments.
- Transfer and Chennai city tour by private AC car.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Camera fee at Monument.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare,strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments if any.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35�ncellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund.
Note:- Monument ascending order can be changed.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
beautiful holiday!April 04 2018
We strongly recommend to all travellers going to Chennai to spend some time by this family who, with its friendliness and hospitality welcomed us with so much willingness, offering a dinner and a breakfast with local specialities spiced up with kindness. Thank you very much!
Lovely tourMarch 20 2018
I am writing on behalf of my friends with whom I visited. They are all very happy with the tour. Nicely planned and great tour arrangements by Indiator.
A great experience with IndiatorFebruary 13 2018
Had a delightful experience with Indiator. From cab to the tour guide, everything was well-arranged making the stay in Chennai highly memorable.
Nice Job IndiatorJanuary 24 2018
A well-planned itinerary giving me time to enjoy my trip. Good choice in terms of hotel and restaurant. Also, the tour guide was very friendly and interesting.
A Memorable Visit to ChennaiDecember 20 2017
Good choice of hotel, restaurants along with a well-planned itinerary are the USPs of this trip. Moreover, choosing Indiator gives a true value for money.
A fun-time in ChennaiDecember 20 2017
The tour was well-planned. I was happy with my hotel and its view. Me and my family enjoyed the destinations covered on this tour. It was a great time!!