2 Days Private Golden Temple Amritsar Tour with Beating Retreat Ceremony Package16
Day 1: Amritsar (D)
Once you reach Amritsar Airport/ Railway Station, our envoy will meet you and drive you to the hotel. After check In and fresh up, our chauffeur will drive you to the Wagah Border around 29 Km away from Amritsar Hotel at around 3:00 pm to experience the Indo-Pak Beating Retreat Ceremony. In this ceremony BSF and Pakistani Rangers exchange salute, lowering the flags and fold it carefully. After the final handshake between the soldiers of the two countries, the border gates have been closed. Throughout this ceremony, you can only hear the sound of the hail of Bharat Mata, Jai Hind, and Hindustan Zindabad. You can enjoy the complete ceremony from the Foreigner gallery (Note - Access to the gallery is permissible for foreign nationals only).
After the ceremony, we will drop you back to the hotel for a palatable dinner. After the dinner, we will drive you to the golden glance of the Golden Temple. Later, drop you back to the hotel for night stay.
Day 2: Amritsar (B)
In the Morning after a delicious breakfast, check out from hotel our driver will move you to the Golden Temple along with an expert guide who is proficient in English Speaking. This 16th century Sikh Gurudwara was built by fifth Sikh guru name Guru Arjun.
After Golden Temple, we will drive you to the Jallianwala Bagh, a public garden which became a memorial of national importance in the year 1951 to commemorate the massacre by the British occupying forces.
After Jallianwala Bagh, let’s move to shop at some major markets of the city named as Hall Bazaar and the other local bazaar.
After shopping, your Golden temple Amritsar tour package finishes with dropping you to the Airport or Railway Station for your Onward Journey.
- One night hotel accommodation in Good 4 Star Hotel.
- Entry Fee of all Mentioned Monuments.
- English Speaking tour Guide.
- One Breakfast at Hotel.
- Complementary 1 dinner.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Spend the patriotic evening at Wagah Border with Indo-Pak Beating Retreat Ceremony.
- Forget yourself after hearing the words of Gurbani at the Golden Temple.
- See the cruelty of the British at the Jalianwala Bagh.
- Enjoy shopping at local markets of the city.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
ValentinApril 17 2018
Heard a lot about Jallian Wala Bagh and Amritsar's Golden Temple. This time thought to plan a vacation to explore the same. Glad to say that the trip was well-planned. The accommodation was superb and the food was also nice. Along, that the services of the cab were up to the mark.
VladimirMarch 20 2018
Indiator is a great choice when it comes to punctuality
This year I planned to visit Amritsar. Choose this package as it covers the prominent attractions of Amritsar. I enjoyed my time at Golden Temple. Also, visit to JallianWala Bagh was quite fascinating. Then evening at Wagah Border was also an interesting experience. Shopping in the local markets of the city was a fun time to awaken the shopaholic side within me. Overall the experience was good and things were well-managed by Indiator. Everything was well-planned. The cab arrived on time, there were no delays. Along with this, the hotel we stayed at was a comfortable stay.