Now, we gladly welcome you in the cities of thousand of temples and also acknowledged as one of the popular tourist cities in Tamilnadu i.e Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram. Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram tour blew away you to the old-aged era of 6th to 8th century. This temple tour shows you splendidly constructed rock temples, cave temples, and the shore temples.
- Explore the medieval period of India through these temples.
- Know more about the mythological past of the Hindus, Jains, and Buddhism
- Delve into the enchanting rock-cutting work and sculptures in the temples.
- Shop exclusive Kanchipuram Silk and Cotton sarees.
Day 1: Chennai – Kanchipuram (D)
Between 7:00 am to 11:30 am, our chauffeur will pick you up from the Chennai Airport/Railway Station or Chennai Hotel, as per your arrival time. After whisks away our luggage, our driver will drive you towards Kanchipuram for the Kanchipuram day tour initiates from visiting the Ekambareswarar Temple, devoted to Lord Shiva and acclaimed as the tallest temple in South India.
Afterward, we will take you for the sightseeing of Kailasanatha Temple popular for preserving the 10 feet tall Shiva Lingam.
Later, your trip to Kanchipuram also takes you to visit Vaikunda Perumal Temple, Kamakshi Amman Temple, etc. all are glorified in magnificent rock cutting work and intricate design of that era. After exploring the town, we will drive you to Mahabalipuram for an overnight stay followed by a delicious food.
Day 2: Mahabalipuram – Chennai (B)
In the morning after having a mouth-watering breakfast and check-out from the hotel, our driver will drive you for the Mahabalipuram tour. Firstly, you will drive for the sightseeing of Shore Temple, established in the 7th century and devoted to Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu. Afterward, we will take you to visit the Arjuna’s Penance or we can say ‘The Descent of Ganga’ this 96 feet long and 43 feet tall rock temple carved with images of gods, giant elephant, birds and animals, and much more.
The next visit is Five Rathas Shrine, a well known rock-cut chariot temple. Later, we will move you towards to visit Krishna Mandapam, dedicated to Lord Krishna.
After completing the Kanchipuram to Mahabalipuram tour package, you will be dropped at the Chennai Airport/Railway Station or Hotel for your further journey. And with this, your trip to Kanchipuram and Mahabalipuram from Chennai ends here.
- Private Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary.
- One Night Hotel Accommodation in good 4 Star categories Hotel.
- English speaking local tour guide charges.
- One Dinner in Hotel.
- One Breakfast at Hotel.
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram – Chennai transfer by private AC car.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare.
- Medical insurance.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare,strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
44-10 Days prior to a date of travel, 35�ncellation charges.
Less than 9 days No refund.
Kanchipuram to Mahabalipuram tour turns to be best tripJune 20 2018
we had visited Arjuna’s Penance or we can say ‘The Descent of Ganga’ this 96 feet long and 43 feet tall rock temple carved with images of gods, giant elephant, birds and animals . such an amazing tour!!
John GilbertsFebruary 08 2018
Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram have the most beautiful temples. It was overall a great trip and I had fun. Thanks, Indiator.
Beautiful temples in Kanchipuram and MahabalipuramSeptember 27 2017
Visited the temples and it was a great trip. Tour arrangements were organized nicely and the cab driver seemed to be very efficient. Thanks