2 Days Private Mumbai City Tour with Relaxing Evening at Marine Drive5
Day: 01 – Mumbai (Dinner)
Our driver will pick you up from the Mumbai Airport as per your schedule, and transfer you to Hotel. After check-in and some relaxation, in the evening around 4 – 5 PM we will take you for a visit to Marine Drive, also known as the Queen,s Necklace. Here, you can admire the spellbinding view of the Arabian Sea. After spending a relaxed evening, we will drop you back to the hotel for an overnight stay with a delicious dinner.
Day: 02 – Mumbai (Breakfast)
In the morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel. After that, our expert city guide along with chauffeur will take you for your Mumbai sightseeing tour that starts with Gateway of India. Listed next on your Mumbai tour package is the exclusive Prince of Wales Museum now known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (closed on Monday).
Then proceed to catch an outside glimpse of the other famous buildings of Mumbai i.e. the University of Bombay, High Court of Bombay and Crawford Market. After that, we will take you to the Hanging Gardens. Here you can enjoy the greenery amidst all the concrete and cement structures. Later, drive to Malabar Hill one of the posh residential areas of the city of Mumbai. You will also be taken to visit the esteemed Gandhi Memorial Museum (Mani Bhavan). Then later proceed for a visit to Dhobi Ghat. After that, drive past through the Bandra Worli Sea Link. Later we drop you back to the hotel/ airport as per your preference, your 2 days Mumbai trip package ends here.
Monument ascending orders can be changed.
- Entry fee of all mentioned monuments.
- 1-night hotel accommodation in good 4-star category hotel.
- One Dinner at hotel or local restaurant.
- Sightseeing and transfer by private air-conditioned Car.
- Expert local English speaking guide.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charge
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Visit the famous British-built arch, the Gateway of India
- Explore the antiquities at Prince of Wales Museum.
- Spectate the world's largest Open Air Laundry Dhobi Ghat.
- Admire the gleaming glance of the Arabian Sea at Marine Drive.
Payment & Cancellation Policy :
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-19 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 18-7 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 06 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)