ay 1: Chennai - Delhi (By Flight) – Agra (210 Kms/ approx. 4 Hrs)
The trip will start at 0700- 0900 AM. Our driver will meet and receive you from the hotel in Chennai and you would be transferred to the airport to board a flight for Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, you will be transferred to Agra in an air-conditioned car. After reaching Agra, check in at the hotel. You can enjoy the evening by exploring the local markets of Agra. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 2: Agra – Delhi (210 Kms/ approx. 4 Hrs) – Chennai (by Flight)
Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal- Taj Mahal, the white marble beauty was constructed by around 20,000 artisans and a huge team of architects led by the main architect Ustad Ahmad Lahauri. It was built in the memory of the wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Later return to the hotel for breakfast
Check out from the hotel and visit the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty. There are beautiful palaces in red sandstone and white marble was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar.
In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Delhi by air conditioned vehicle and dropped at the Delhi Airport to board a flight for Chennai.
- Round Trip Flight Tickets from Chennai to Delhi in Economy Class
- Return Airport Transfers in Chennai by private vehicle
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra at Hotel Crystal Sarovar Premiere / Ramada Hotel / Howard Plaza The Fern or Similar
- Buffet Breakfast at the hotel in Agra
- Transportation from Delhi to Agra and back by Air conditioned vehicle.
- Sightseeing tour in Agra by Private Car
- Local English Speaking Tour guide in Agra
- Entrance Tickets to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Infant charges in domestic flights
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Spend time basking in the beauty of white marble beauty, Taj Mahal
- Explore the local markets of Agra for carpets, gold thread embroidery, leather items
- Know about the culture and heritage of the legendary Mughal Empire
- Admire the grandeur of Agra Fort, built in 16th centuries
Note: In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Note: Taj Mahal closed on every Friday. [You can visit Taj Mahal either on Day 1 Or Day 2 if your dates are falling in Friday]