2 Days Private Taj Mahal Visit In Moonlight with Fatehpur Sikri1
Our envoy will pick you up from the Delhi Airport/Hotel between 7:00 -09:00 am and drive you to Agra through speed Expressway for your Agra tour package. After a drive of around 3-4 hours, you will reach to Agra.
On arrival, check-in to the hotel and after some relaxation, our chauffeur along with the expert tour guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive you for Agra Sightseeing tour initiates from visiting the enormous Agra Fort.
This gigantic red sandstone structure of the Mughals was once used as a treasure house by the Mughal emperors. Agra Fort is divided into numerous influential buildings, Palaces, and mosques include Sheesh Mahal, Moti Masjid, Jahangir Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Mina Masjid, Nagina Masjid, and much more. Agra Fort is one of the popular tourist destinations in Agra.
After that, our guide will take you to the local restaurant for having a delicious lunch (complimentary).
After lunch, drop back to Hotel later evening at 07:30 Pick up and you will be taken to visit the most beautiful sight of Taj Mahal i.e. called the Moonlight Taj Mahal visit.
As we all know that, the allure of Taj Mahal is incomparable, but the moonlight glance of the Taj Mahal is absolutely breathtaking and magnetizing. Taj Mahal is widely acclaimed for its precision architecture, flawless carvings, and the enchanting beauty.
After the Taj Mahal visit, our driver will drop you to the hotel for night stay followed by a tempting dinner.
Day 02 –
After having a mouth-watering breakfast, our chauffeur and guide will pick you up from the hotel and again visit Tajmahal during the day time later drive for your day trip to Fatehpur Sikri.
This red sandstone town is called Fatehpur Sikri was built by Akbar in the honor of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti. Fatehpur Sikri encases several Imperial palaces, tombs, gardens, courtyards, and Buland Darwaza all depicts the wonderful architecture of the Mughal era. After that, our guide will take your leave and chauffeur will drive you back to Delhi and with this, your 2 days Taj Mahal tour package comes to an end.
- One Night Hotel Accommodation In good 4 Star categories Hotel.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary with service of English speaking tour Guide.
- Complementary 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner in Hotel or Restaurant.
- Monuments entry fee. (Including Taj Moonlight Ticket)
- Delhi-Agra- Delhi & Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- Mineral Water on Board in the vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Witness the enchanting glance of the Taj Mahal by the moonlight.
- Explore the architecture and facts behind the gigantic walls of the Agra Fort.
- Enjoy the night view of Taj Mahal.
- Enjoy Mouth watering dinner at Local Restaurant.
- Private Transfer Service from Delhi to Agra.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-19 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 18- 9 day’s prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Moonlight Taj Visit, Late evening @ 20 :00 PM You would be transferred to Taj by car for moonlight Taj Vist Special permission & passes are taken much beforehand from the authorities for the guests to view the Taj in the evening.
- For booking this tour we shall require scanned copies of passport for all tourists before 72 hrs or after booked this tour.
- Taj in Full moon dates based on astrological calculations which may vary. In case Taj in moonlight dates change then we shall arrange the sunrise Taj Mahal Visit, Instead of Moonlight Visit.
Willard OlsonJuly 04 2018
My guide, was superb - very knowledgeable, punctual and very eager to share his city and its gems. I was travelling alone, and had no interest in joining a large group. The personalised service was the perfect choice. I was met at my hotel and returned at the end of the trip.