2 Days Private Taj Mahal Visit In Moonlight with Fatehpur Sikri Tour4
Day 1: Agra Fort and Taj Mahal by the moonlight
This 2 day Agra tour package will commence with picking you up from the Delhi Airport or hotel at 7:00-9:00 AM. Proceed to Agra and upon reaching the Mughal City check into the hotel and relax for a while. Later you will be taken to the Red Fort which is famous for its red-stoned structure and a treasure house of the Mughals. This will be followed by a mouth-watering lunch at a local restaurant/hotel. Post lunch you will be taken to the hotel to relax for the day.
Evening 7:30 PM will mark the beginning of the highlight of the day as you will be driven to the Taj Mahal. Here, you will be witnessing the magnificent seventh wonder of the world under the radiant moonlight which is a scene to behold. After the breathtakingly beautiful excursion, you will be taken to the hotel to feast on a delicious dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Fatehpur Sikri
After a fulfilling breakfast, we will take you to the Taj Mahal once again so that you don’t miss what the marvel looks like in bright daylight. After that, you will be taken to Fatehpur Sikri to enjoy the rest of the day exploring the marvelous ancient city. Your tour to Agra will come to an end and you will be dropped to the airport or hotel, as per your wish.
- Sightseeing with English-speaking tour guide.
- One night hotel accommodation in a good 4 star hotel.
- Complimentary 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner in hotel/restaurant.
- Entry fee at Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri (Including Taj Moonlight ticket).
- All transfers and sightseeing by private air-conditioned car from Agra or Delhi airport/hotel.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- All expenses arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight
cancellation or delay.
- Moonlight view of the alluring Taj Mahal
- Experiencing the royalty of the Agra Fort
- Exploring the ancient ruins of Fatehpur Sikri
- Relish on delectable dinner at a local restaurant
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-19 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 18- 9 day’s prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2020.
- Moonlight Taj Visit, Late evening @ 20:00 You would be transferred to Taj by car for moonlight Taj Visit Special permission & passes are taken much beforehand from the authorities for the guests to view the Taj in the evening.
- for booking this tour we shall require scanned copies of passport for all tourists before 72 hrs or after booked this tour.
- Taj in Full Moon dates based on astrological calculations which may vary. In case Taj in moonlight dates change then we shall arrange the sunrise Taj Mahal Visit, Instead of Moonlight Visit.
Johnny WoodNovember 04 2018
Enchanted with the beauty of Taj Mahal in moonlight
I have no words to explain what I felt. Moonlit Taj Mahal should definitely be seen once in a lifetime. Indiator services are outstanding and they made it possible for me. It was all very beautiful and Fathepur Sikhri is amazing. The stories shared by the guide was interesting. Thanks to Indiator.
Kate BlondeJanuary 30 2018
Taj Mahal at night was an eye-catching sight. After a comfortable ride to Agra, we got to see the moonlit Taj Mahal and wow it is still alive in my memory. My children were so happy and excited to see it. I am so grateful to Indiator guys and their perfect plan. Cheer!
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 176 Per Person
- 2 Days 1 NightDuration
- USD 362 Per Person
- 3 Nights 4 DaysDuration