Indiator introducing the enchanting Taj Mahal visit in moonlight which takes you to experience the enchanting glance of the incredible Taj Mahal by the moonlight.
- Witness the fascinating moonlight glance of the Taj Mahal.
- Explore the artistic and archaic work of the Agra Fort.
- Enjoy the night view of Taj Mahal.
- Have a mouth-watering dinner at Local Restaurant.
- Private Transfer Service from Delhi to Agra.
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Delhi – Agra - Delhi
Day 1 : ( L,D)
Our chauffeur will pick you up from the Delhi Airport/Hotel between 7:00 -09:00 am and take you to Agra through speed Expressway for your Taj Mahal Moonlight tour. After a drive of around 3-4 hours, you will reach to Agra.
On arrival, check-in to the hotel and after some relaxation, one of our expert tour guides will pick you up from the hotel and initiates your Agra tour from visiting the enormous Agra Fort.
This gargantuan red sandstone structure of the Mughal dynasty was used as a treasure house by the emperors. This fort comprises numerous significant buildings, Palaces, and mosques include Jahangir Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Moti Masjid, Diwan-i-Khas, Mina Masjid, Nagina Masjid, and much more. Agra Fort is one of the prominent tourist attractions in Agra.
After that, we will take you for a lunch (complimentary).
After lunch, we will drop you back to the Hotel for rest and relax. Later in the evening at 07:30 pm, you will be taken to visit the most amazing and breathtaking sight of Taj Mahal i.e. called the Taj Mahal moonlight tour. Taj Mahal is widely praised for its accurate architecture, impeccable carvings, and the enchanting beauty.
we will drop you back to the hotel for night stay followed by a tempting dinner.
Day 02: – ( B)
After having a breakfast, our chauffeur and guide will pick you up from the hotel and once again drive you to visit the Taj Mahal during the day time later drive for your Fatehpur Sikri day trip.
Fatehpur Sikri was built by Akbar in the honor of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti. Fatehpur Sikhri encases the tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti and several imperial palaces, gardens, courtyards, and Buland Darwaza all these attractions depicts the wonderful architecture of the Mughal era. After that, our guide will take your leave and chauffeur will drive you back to Delhi.
- One Night Hotel Accommodation In good 4-5 Star categories Hotel.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary with service of English speaking tour Guide.
- Complementary 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner in Hotel or Restaurant.
- Monuments entry fee. (Including Taj Moonlight Ticket)
- Delhi-Agra- Delhi & Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- Mineral Water on Board in the vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-19 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 18- 9 day’s prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2020.
- Moonlight Taj Visit, Late evening @ 20:00 You would be transferred to Taj by car for moonlight Taj Visit Special permission & passes are taken much beforehand from the authorities for the guests to view the Taj in the evening.
- for booking this tour we shall require scanned copies of passport for all tourists before 72 hrs or after booked this tour.
- Taj in Full Moon dates based on astrological calculations which may vary. In case Taj in moonlight dates change then we shall arrange the sunrise Taj Mahal Visit, Instead of Moonlight Visit.
Enchanted with the beauty of Taj Mahal in moonlightNovember 04 2018
I have no words to explain what I felt. Moonlit Taj Mahal should definitely be seen once in a lifetime. Indiator services are outstanding and they made it possible for me. It was all very beautiful and Fathepur Sikhri is amazing. The stories shared by the guide was interesting. Thanks to Indiator.
we had the fascinating moonlight glance of the Taj MahalMay 28 2018
we had witnessed the most amazing view of Taj Mahal, It's a lifetime experience. In the moon light the beauty of Taj Mahal was breathtaking..... thanks for This tour Indiator.
Worth VisitingJanuary 30 2018
Taj Mahal at night was an eye-catching sight. After a comfortable ride to Agra, we got to see the moonlit Taj Mahal and wow it is still alive in my memory. My children were so happy and excited to see it. I am so grateful to Indiator guys and their perfect plan. Cheer!
Spectaculrar sight of Taj MahalNovember 13 2017
It was a beautiful sight to watch Taj Mahal glowing in the moonlight. I am still in awe of it. It was a nice experience and the memory will be alive in my mind always.