Khajuraho, a complete amalgam of culture, religion and sensuality. This Khajuraho temples tour package is dedicated mainly to the Hindus and Jains. These temples are built by the Chandela empire between the year of 950 to 1050 CE. Originally, there were 85 temples spread over the area of 20 Sq. Km but now it has left only 25 temples. All the Khajuraho temples are globally renowned for its architectural style named as Nagara and for their steamy and sensual sculptures.
- Explore the ancient Khajuraho temples through this private temple tour of Khajuraho.
- Enjoy the Light & Sound show at the Western group of temples.
- Explore the sensuous sculptures at the Khajuraho temples.
Day 1- Khajuraho (D)
On arrival to Khajuraho Airport/Railway Station, you will receive a pleasing welcome from our representative along with the driver. After settling down your baggage, our chauffeur will drive you to the hotel after check in and relax, our driver will proceed you towards the ASI Museum, presents the sculptures of ruined temples. Afterwards, we will take you to the road of Western Group of temples for enjoying the Light and Sound Show. This show depicts the tale about the Chandelas dynasty, about the temples and their architecture & history, about the erotic history behind the Khajuraho temples and the most dominant part of the show is the magnificent light and sound show and the narration of the story is in the influential voice of Megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
After the show, our driver will take you to local Restaurant, where you enjoy a delicious dinner after dinner drop back to Hotel, and stay in the night.
Day 2 - Khajuraho (B)
In the morning after a mouth-watering breakfast, our guide along with driver take you towards the globally known The Western group of temples. The western complex has many temples, but the dominant ones are Kandariya Mahadeva, devoted to Lord Shiva, Devi Jagdamba temple, Lakshamana temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the Chausath Yogini temple devoted to 64 Yoginis, etc. Afterwards, we will take you to the Eastern Group of Temples accommodates the Jain temple named as Shanthinath temple, Parsvanatha temple, Adinath temple, Javari temple and Vamana temple. Later, we will proceed towards the Southern group of temples, dwell of Duladeo temple, the only temple in Khajuraho which is left vacant from sexual sculptures, Beejamandal temple and the Chaturbhuj temple.
After the excursion of the globally remarkable Khajuraho temples, our driver will drop you to the hotel where after taking your luggage check out from the hotel.
Finally, Khajuraho temples tour with museum and show finishes here with dropping you back to the hotel/ Airport/Railway Station.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- One Night Accommodation in good 4-5 star Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Dinner in Local Restaurant.
- Light and Sound Show Tickets.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all Temples Caves..
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Note:- Hotel Check in / Checkout Time - 12 PM.. (Early check in & Checkout subject to availability).
beautiful carvings & viewsJune 07 2018
It's easy to spend a full day at the Khajuraho Temples offers so many beautiful carvings & views, a well-kept garden surrounds the ancient temples. This temple offers tranquillity and rich history simultaneously.
Multiple Hindu templesMay 14 2018
The temples are finely carved with enigmatic figures. Unique style of architecture is impressive. Rejoicing evening watching the light and sound show.