Reconnoiter the historical significance of Delhi, Agra and witness the most famous monuments in all its glory. This 2 Days private tour of Agra and Delhi is specially crafted to take you through the top attractions of 2 magnificent cities, which includes- Qutb Minar, Humayun Tomb, Lotus Temples, India Gate, Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort.
- Take a Delhi Sightseeing tour.
- Be a testimony to the glory of Taj Mahal
- Explore the grandeur of Agra Fort
- Enjoy a taxi ride in AC Car
Day 1:- Delhi to Agra by Road
Get picked up from the Delhi hotel or airport between 6:00 am to 8:30 am and drive to Agra. Upon reaching check-in at the hotel, unwind and relax for some time and proceed to visit Taj Mahal, the UNESCO-listed, 17th-century mausoleum, which was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. After your visit, proceed for lunch at local restaurant. Then continue to visit the sandstone fortress of Agra, and stop for some shopping at the popular market. At the end of the long, tiring day retreat, drive back to Delhi, on arrival Check in Hotel dinner at Hotel and overnight.
Day:- 2 – Agra – Delhi by Road
On the second day of Agra and Delhi tour after morning breakfast, check out from the hotel. Then proceed to Delhi for a city tour and the sites you will be covering on this day include Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, Lotus Temple (closed on Monday). For lunch, you can stop by at any local restaurant and then drive past the President and Parliament House. Take a halt at India Gate and click some precious moments in your camera that you will cherish all your life. At this point your tour concludes and we drop you at the hotel/ airport to board a flight for your next destination.
Note:- The routing of your itinerary could be changed as per your hotel location.
- All transportation, drive and sightseeing tour using Private Air Conditioned vehicle with driver.
- 2 Lunch and one dinner dusting the trip.
- One Buffet breakfast at the Hotel.
- One night Accommodations in Good 3 star hotel’s in Delhi
- English Speaking Local Guide in Delhi and Agra.
- Mineral water during trip.
- All taxes, parking, toll charges, driver allowance, and service charges.
- Guide/Driver tips .
- Admission ticket and Entry Fee.
- Personal Expensess.
- Anything except in inclusions
- 45 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 44-30 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 29-15 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 15 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.