2 Days Private Tour of Havelis in Mandawa0
Day 1: Jaipur- Mandawa (190 Kms./ 4 Hrs.)
This 2-Day Tour to Mandawa will start at 9:00 am. You will be received from the hotel. Drive to Mandawa and check-in at the hotel.
At 1:00 pm, the Jaipur-Mandawa Tour will take you to Mandawa Fort. Adorned with Lord Krishna and cows, the fort’s gateway will win your heart.
Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, a perfect place for history buffs and art lovers. It is known for its beautiful artwork that will introduce you to the creative genius of the bygone era of Rajputs.
Goenka Double Haveli with its monumental facade of elephants and horses will take your heart away.
The Murmuria Haveli is adorned with some modern paintings. The trains, cars, George V and a young Nehru on a horseback holding the national flag. Here, you will see that the East and West are combined. The next spot is Jhunjhunwala Haveli, painted with golden leaf rooms giving a unique experience.
Enjoy the overnight stay at one of the heritage hotels in Mandawa.
Day 2: Mandawa- Jaipur (190 Kms. / 4 Hrs.)
Post breakfast head to Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli, The Binsidhar Newatia Haveli, Mohanlal Saraf Haveli, Chowkhani Haveli and Lakshminarayan Ladia Haveli. Here, you will find some of the finest fresco of the region. Then take a turn back to Jaipur. On arrival check in at the hotel.
- Transportation by a private air conditioned car from Jaipur
- English speaking local guide during the sightseeing in Mandawa
- 1 Night accommodation at heritage hotel in Mandawa with Breakfast
- Visit of Mandawa Fort and Havelis
- Entrance fee to the havelis during sightseeing tour
- Aall applicable taxes
- Meals other than specified
- Any extra activities / requests not a part of the given program.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls and gratuities etc.
- Admire the huge collection of Fresco paintings.
- Step back in time by the artwork at beautiful Havelis.
- A great heritage accommodation at Mandawa.
- A private air-conditioned car from Jaipur.
- A local guide with interesting stories of Mandawa’s Havelis.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.