2 Days Private Tours and Transfers in Amritsar without Hotel3
Day 01: Arrival in Amritsar and Trip to Wagah Border
A Day at Amritsar will start with our representative meeting you at the airport and you would be transferred to your hotel by an air conditioned car. Around 3:00 pm, you will be received again from the hotel. From here, head to Wagah Border and make the most of your time. The celebration where India’s BSF and Pakistan’s Rangers shake hands is one of the popular attractions of Amritsar. A large mass of the crowd eagerly awaits to see this ceremony. You can enjoy the complete ceremony from the Foreigner gallery (Note - Access to the gallery is permissible for foreign nationals only). Post ceremony, you would drive back to your hotel.
Around 9:00 pm, you will get to see the attractive Evening Palki Ceremony. At this Palki ceremony, the holy book Guru Granth Sahib is taken to a room in the Golden temple. At the time of this Palki ceremony, the Gurbani Kirtan is played in the background. Later; drive back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Amritsar City Tour and Departure to the airport
A private air-conditioned car along with a local guide will receive you from the hotel around 9:00 am. The day will begin with Amritsar tour that begins by covering a beautiful Golden Temple. The shimmering gold look, the serenity and the temple’s reflection in the lake will bring you back again to this holy place.
From here, your city tour of Amritsar will begin. On the very first day, you will visit the marvel of beautiful Golden Temple, a divine place for Sikhs. Along with this, the temple has a layer of gold on the upper portion of the temple. The shadow of the temple is reflected in the water. People from different caste, religion, creed or race are invited on this tour.
Post Golden temple, Jallianwala Bagh is the next destination on the 2 Days Land Package of Amritsar. The cab driver will take you back to the Jalianwala Bagh. This will take you back in time with its 1919 tragedy. Wherein British Brigadier General Reginald Dyer killed 1,000 of innocent, defenseless and unarmed Indians.
Once you are done with the Jallianwala Bagh, take a stroll around the Hall Bazaar having a look at handicrafts, ornaments, books and many other things around the world.
Afternoon; you would be transferred back to the airport to board your onward flight.
- Return airport transfers by an air-conditioned private car
- City Tour of Amritsar with Tour guide and private car
- Excursion to Wagah Border with Private Car and Tour guide
- Visit to Local Markets for Shopping
- Mineral Water during sightseeing tours
- All applicable taxes
- Air/Train Fare
- Hotel Accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore the Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border and Golden Temple.
- Chance to see the evening Palki ceremony in Amritsar.
- Our local guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Freedom of Booking your own Hotel in Amritsar
- Visit the Hall Bazaar wherein you enjoy the handicrafts, ornaments and books.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.