2 Days Private Udaipur and Ranakpur Tour with Boat Ride4
Day 1: Udaipur - Ranakpur - Udaipur (D)
On arrival to Udaipur Airport/Railway Station, or Hotel you will be met and greet by our representative and proceed to the hotel. After rest and refresh for some while, we will take you for the Udaipur and Ranakpur trip to visit the Ranakpur, famous for the Chaturmukha Jain temple a masterpiece of a tremendous style of art and architecture.
Thereafter, our driver will drop you back to the Hotel, where you can enjoy mouth-watering dinner and overnight stay. ( Recommended arrival time between 09 AM – 14 PM)
Day 2: Udaipur (B, L)
In the morning after breakfast, our representative along with chauffeur drive you to the Udaipur city excursion.
Initially, we will take you to the City Palace a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal era of architecture. The Palace has many structures with their historical significance like Mubarak Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, The Armory and much more.
Thereafter, our chauffeur will drive you to the Shree Jagdish Temple situated near the City Palace dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The temple is beautifully decorated with carved ceilings, pillars, and artistic walls.
After Jagdish Temple visit, a chauffeur will drive you to (Garden of the Maids), which is addressed as the most beautiful garden in Udaipur appraised for its sensuous green lawns, pools, fountains, marble, art and flowers & trees.
Afterward, a driver will take you to the local restaurant for a delicious lunch.
Subsequently, we will take you for the boat ride at the translucent and enormous Pichola Lake, encircled with high-rise Palaces, elevated hills, temples and bathing ghats. You will also take a glance of some charming places while riding on the boat like the Lake Palace, situated on the island of Jag Niwas in Lake Pichola and Dudh Talai located on the bank of Lake Pichola from here you can enjoy the enchanting view of Lake Palace, Udaivilas, The Leela Palace, gorgeous Aravalli ranges and Udaipur old city.
Finally, As per your flight and train schedule, you will be deported to Udaipur Hotel airport/railway station for your onward journey.
So, Book Udaipur and Ranakpur tour with Boat Ride Online with us and receives a quality service at economical rates.
- Service of Local English speaking Tour Guide in Udaipur and Ranakpur.
- One Night Hotel accommodations in good 3-4 Star Hotel or Heritage Havel type Hotel .
- Entry Fee of City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari & Temple.
- One breakfast at Hotel.
- One Dinner and one Lunch during the tour
- 1 Hr Boat ride at Lake Pichola.
- All transfer and city tour by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Enjoy the Boat ride at Lake Pichola.
- Take a wonderful glimpse of the Pichola Lake, Jagmandir Island Palace and Lake Palace.
- Explore the City Palace and the most beautiful garden ‘Garden of Maids’
- Explore the most eminent Ranakpur Jain Temple.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
• 24 Dec (X’Max) & New Year Gala dinner Surcharge will be applying it can be paid directly to the Hotel. If you stay on these dates.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)