2 Days Private Varanasi to Bodhgaya Tour with Hotel and Transfers5
Day 1: Varanasi-Bodh Gaya [250 Kms/ approx. 5½ Hrs]
At 8 AM in the morning our chauffeur driven air-conditioned car will pick you from the hotel in Varanasi. We will leave for Bodh Gaya which is approximately 5½ hours journey by road. You will check in at the hotel after reaching in the afternoon. Relax for some time and then get ready for sightseeing to see the Stupa in Sujatha village. The place get its name from Sujatha, the daughter of rich merchant who offered milk and rice to Gautam Buddha who became feeble while meditating.
Our next visit will be to Niranjana (also known as Phalgu) River famous for being home to city of Bodh Gaya on its banks. You will also see International monasteries lined up in the city. Our final visit of the day will be to Mahabodhi Temple later in the evening which is also a UNESCO World heritage site. Overnight at the hotel in Bodhgaya.
Day 2: Bodhgaya-Varanasi by Road
Start your day with the delicious breakfast at the hotel by us. Check out from the hotel and drive will take you to the Varanasi hotel or airport in time to board the flight for onward destination.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition vehicle.
- 1 Night Hotel accommodations at Bodhgaya Regency or Similar category hotel
- Services of English speaking local tour guide
- Daily breakfast at Hotel.
- Entry fees as per the Itinerary.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Sightseeing to Sujatha Village where you will see the stupa across Niranjana River built by Sujatha.
- A drive to Niranjana River on the banks of which Bodh Gaya is situated.
- Visit to several international monasteries and UNESCO World heritage site Mahabodhi Temple.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Micahel RondaJune 27 2017
An enlightening trip
The trip was very smooth and it was a wonderful experience to visit Bodh Gaya in Bihar. I felt calm and happy there. The service provided by Indiator were amazing and totally perfect. the driver was very helpful and interactive. I recommend booking a tour from Indiator for your India travel.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Private 2 Days Bodhgaya Tour from Varanasi with Hotel and Transfer
- USD 140 Per Person
- 1 Night/ 2 DaysDuration
3 Days 2 Nights Private Varanasi Tour with Sarnath and Ganga Aarti
- USD 167 Per Person
- 2 Nights 3 DaysDuration