2 Days Trip to Yelagiri Hills from Bangalore0
Day 1: Bangalore – Yelagiri (160 kms / 4 hours)
In the morning at 08:00 am, you will be picked from Bangalore airport by our representative. Board the private car and embark on a journey to Yelagiri. It is a popular hill-station in Vellore district of Tamil Nadu. The small village is a hotspot of nature lovers and trekkers to climb its highest peak, Swamimalai. On reaching, check in at the hotel and then leave for sightseeing tour of Yelagiri with a tour guide. Enjoy visits to – Velavan Temple, Punganoor Lake and Nature Park, Government Herbal Farm, and Vainu Bappa Obersvatory. You can also go on a trek to witness the breathtaking sunset from the viewpoint. Overnight stay at the hotel in Yelagiri.
Day 2: Yelagiri - Bangalore
Wake up to a piping hot, delicious breakfast and then check out from the hotel to leave for Bangalore. You will be dropped at your hotel or airport in Bangalore. The trip to Yelagiri Hills from Bangalore will hereby complete.
- Transportation and sightseeing as per Itinerary
- 1 Night accommodation at Sterling Resort at Yelagiri or similar category
- Service of English Speaking Guide.
- Air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Entry Fee
- Mineral water during trip.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Visit to Velavan Temple Yelagiri located at beautiful hilltop location
- Punganoor Lake, an artificial lake 25 feet deep with a resplendent park
- Tour the ancient Vainu Bappa Observatory
- Refresh yourself in the pure mountain air of Yelagiri Hills
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.