2 Nights 3 Days Bangalore Mysore Tour Packages with Chamundi Hills2
Day 1 - Bangalore
In the morning between 10:00 hrs – 12:00 hrs, our driver will receive you at Bangalore airport/railway station. Board the car and get transferred to the hotel. Check-in and take a rest. Afterwards enjoy the visit to Lalbagh Botanical Gardens followed by evening tour of Bangalore roads to see the nightlife. The sight of illuminated city at night is alluring. Then you will be dropped back at the hotel for having delicious dinner and comfortable overnight stay in Bangalore.
Day 2 - Bangalore - Mysore - Bangalore
After having breakfast, board our chauffeur driven car and leave for an exciting excursion of Mysore. Explore the cultural capital of Karnataka, Mysore with a tour guide and visit - Mysore Palace, Chamundeshwari Temple and St. Philomena's Church. Enjoy Lunch at a good local restaurant after the visit to Mysore Palace. Later, you will be driven back to Bangalore and drop at hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 - Bangalore
Relish the breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Board our chauffeur driven car and leave for tour to ISKCON Temple, Tipu Sultan Palace, Bangalore Palace, Bull Temple, Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple and drive past view of the High Court, Cubbon Park, and Vidhan Sabha. After the day tour of Bangalore with a tour guide, you will be driven to the airport/ railway station or Hotel. Your 3 days Bangalore Mysore Tour Packages with Chamundi Hills will hereby complete.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary.
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in good 4 Star Hotel in Bangalore.
- Service of English speaking tour Guide in Bangalore and Mysore.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Battery Car ride at Mysore Palace
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Battery Car ride at Lalbagh Garden.
- Two Fixed menu lunch.
- Two Fixed menu dinner.
- Transport by Air Conditioner Vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
- See India's largest collection of tropical plants in Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Marvel at the brew of Hindu, Muslim, Rajput and Gothic style in Mysore Palace
- Visit one of the tallest church in Asia built in 1936, St. Philomena's Church
- Get surprised by the massive Nandi sculpture in Bull Temple
- Feel the magnificence of Indo-Islamic architecture at Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 10 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund
Taking Photographs inside Mysore Main Palace building is strictly prohibited,
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 116 Per Person
- 2 day 1 NightDuration
- USD 66 Per Person
- 10 - 12 hoursDuration