2 Nights Private Jaipur Tour with Elephant Ride and Chokhi Dhani13
Day (1) - Jaipur (D)
You will be picked up by a chauffeur from Jaipur Hotel/railway station or airport in AC cars for Jaipur Tour with Elephant ride and Choki Dhani. Recommended arrival time between 09 AM – 15PM. After picking up, the cabbie will take you to the good 4 star category hotel where you rest and refresh for some while. In the evening, a Jaipur Tour with Chokhi Dhani starts from Birla Temple also familiar as Lakshmi Narayan temple placed at the foot of the Moti Dungri fort. The Temple is radiantly designed with intricate carvings and images of Socrates, Buddha, Christ, and Confucius on the outer walls of the temple. The major attraction point of this temple is the images of god and goddess are made up of a single piece of marble.
After a divine visit of a temple, explore the state’s oldest museum, the Albert Hall museum designed by Sir Samuel Swinton Jacob. This museum is a rich assemblage of an art of Jaipur as ivory, stone, carpets, paintings, crystal work and much more. Next drive is towards Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur, here you enjoy the Rajasthani traditional dance, puppet shows, camel ride and delicious Rajasthan food. After dinner return back to the hotel and, get retired for the night.
Day (2 )– Jaipur (B-D)
In the second day morning after having tempting breakfast, a cab takes you to visit Amber Fort where you enjoy an elephant ride. Amber fort is constructed with red stone and white marble. The Amer fort is a merger of architect work of Hindu and Muslim pattern. This Fort has four major sections Diwan-e-khas, Diwan-e-aam, Sheesh Mahal and Sukh Niwas. Later, stop at Jal Mahal, also familiar as Water Palace, it is located in the middle of Mansagar Lake. It is believed to be the romantic destinations of Jaipur attributable to its pleasing and fascinating glimpse. Here, you will also enjoy a camel ride.
After the camel ride, visit Hawa Mahal, remarkable as ‘Palace of Winds’ and also designed as the crown of Lord Krishna i.e. pyramidal shape. It was designed by Lal Chand Ustad and constructed with red and pink sandstone, it’s unique beehive like exterior and 953 small windows (jharokhas) make it incredible. Next visit to the City Palace, The magnificent City Palace of Jaipur is a true fusion of Mughal, Rajput and European architecture that comprises Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal. Chandra Mahal is converted to a museum where a rich collection of unique painting, floral decoration, mirror work, carpets, manuscripts, weapons and other items akin to Rajput royal family. After the city palace, your last Jaipur monument destination is Jantar Mantar subsist of thirteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Maharaja Jai Singh II. After the city tour, our Guide and chauffeur will take you in some famous handicraft and jewelry shops where you buy some gift and souvenir. After shopping, our chauffeur will drop you to the Hotel where you enjoy dinner at Hotel. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day (3)– Jaipur (B) – Next day morning after breakfast and check out, our cab will drop you to the airport, railway station or any other place within the Jaipur city., Your 2 nights 3 days private Jaipur Tour package ends here with lots of unforgettable moments.
Stop thinking and Book Jaipur Tour with Chokhi Dhani package with Indiator and gives us a chance to serve you with our best services.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Two night’s hotel accommodation in good 4 star Hotel.
- Entry Fee of mentioned monuments.
- Complementary one dinner at Chokhi Dhani
- 2nd day dinner at Hotel.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort.
- Camel Ride at Jal Mahal or Chokhi Dhani.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Savor the Elephant Ride at Amer Fort.
- Delightful glimpse of Water palace (Jal Mahal) at Mansagar Lake.
- Explore the Royal Rajasthan Pink City with the expert tour Guide.
- Enjoy Scenic View of JalMahal with Camel Ride.
- Jantar Mantar a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments.
- Explore oldest museum, Albert hall.
- Visit the five storey Hawa Mahal (The Palace of winds)
- Enjoy visits to City Palace a fusion of Mughal, Rajput, and European architecture.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
DominiqueOctober 31 2019
I am so impressed by this tour. Not only were the forts and palaces very grand and beautiful but places like Jantar Mantar are so intriguing that you can’t help but fall in love with these spots. Great respect for the artists who created such masterpieces.
FRANK DESALVOFebruary 01 2018
“Must visit to jaipur tour�
In my town Every single person talked about Chokhi Dhani, who visited jaipur before. So i visited this place this evening of my trip. After visiting this wonderful place, i regret not to visit before. Chokhi Dhani : a traditional village, where anyone can enjoy dinner(veg or non-veg), folk dances, folk music and other fun games.