Whenever you talk about the authentic pearl, your mind will unquestionably go to the “Pearl City� named as Hyderabad. Not only pearl, the city is also acclaimed for its historical significance, including monuments, mosques, tombs, ancient shopping markets, world’s biggest unified film city, lakes and much more. Succinctly, Hyderabad is a blend of man-made gems and delightful natural delicacy. Book your Ramoji Film City tour package with us!
- Visit the man-made Asia’s largest Husain Sagar Lake.
- Enjoy the hypnotizing laser show at Lumbini park.
- Visit one of recent developed largest NTR gardens.
- Explore the Birla Temple.
- Enjoy the majestic architect of world famous Charminar.
- Explore the history of the Golkonda Fort and Qutub Shahi Tombs.
- Take a glimpse of the beautiful Mecca Masjid
- Explore the ancient art and culture at the Salar Jung Museum.
- Admire the archaic work of the Chow Mohalla Palace
- Explore the largest integrated film city of the world.
Day 1: Hyderabad (D)
Our representative along with a driver will pick you up from Hyderabad the Airport/Railway Station/Hotel and drive you to the hotel for your Ramoji film city tour. After Check In and rest & rejuvenate, we will take you to the city tour of Hyderabad. Recommended arrival time between 10:30 AM – 14 PM.
On day one, we will take you to the visit of beautifully constructed Birla Temple, sustaining the beauty of the Kala Pahad. Afterward, we will take you towards the mesmerizing glance at Marine drive. Later, we will drive you to have fun in the NTR Garden, highly pleased for Fruit restaurant, Car cafes, Toy train, Japanese Garden, and much more. Later, our trip is followed by to cherish the panoramic view of Husain Sagar Lake and the statue of Buddha. You can also thrill to the aqua sports here. Our last visit of the day is the influential Musical fountain and a laser light show at the Lumbini Park.
At the end of the day, you will be driven to the hotel where you have a delicious dinner followed by overnight stay.
Day 2: Hyderabad (B,L,D)
In the next morning around 9:00-9:30 am after breakfast, we will pick you from the hotel and drive you to the city excursion.
Initiates with the ancient Golkonda Fort, noteworthy for its enormous and fascinating places, here you can also explore Qutub Shahi Tombs, constructed to entomb the royal family and his inheritors. Afterward, we will reach to the Mecca Masjid. Subsequently, you will stop over for the lunch. After enjoying the taste of Hyderabad cuisine, let’s move towards the most outstanding monument Charminar, a concoction of archaeological and architectural efforts. Then, next stop is Salar Jung Museum, an assemblage of antiquities. Finally, we move to the Chow Mohalla Palace, a blend of European and Mughal dynasty architecture. Lastly, you will be driven back to the Hotel, where you have a tempting dinner and night stay.
Day 3: Hyderabad (B,L)
In the morning after breakfast and check out, our chauffeur will report you at the hotel lobby and after an hour drive, you will reach to the Ramoji Film City, a globally known place of cinema. On arrival to Film City, one of our representative give you the entrance tickets of star Experience of the Film City with lunch.
Because of your entry passes, you will receive the pleasing welcome with mouth-watering chocolates, snacks with welcome drink. You can also easily get the entry into the various realms like Action Studio to watch the special effects, dubbing, etc, Stunt Shows done by stunt masters, Borasura a magical spectacle, a cultural act by an artist under the name “The Spirit of Ramoji”. Apart from this, you can also enjoy countless fictitious sets of London Street, hospital, landscapes, royal castles, tea lands, Kashmir Gardens and much more.
After the mind-boggling day trip to Ramoji Film City, after Ramoji City tour our cabbie will drop back you to the Hyderabad Airport/Railway Station/Hotel.
- Service of Local English speaking Guide.
- Entry Fee of all mentioned monuments.
- Laser show Ticket.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodations with breakfast in good 4 stra Hotel .
- Boat Ride at Lake.
- Hotel Transfer & Sightseeing by Private AC Car.
- 2 dinner in Local Restaurant or Hotel.
- 1 Lunch on 2nd day.
- 1 Lunch in Ramo Ji Film City.
- Entry Ticket of Ramo Ji Film City.
- Mineral water during tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- Monuments order can be changed as per your Hotel’s location.
- In case laser show gets cancelled due to a technical problem and we shall not responsible for it and no refund.
- Golkonda Fort will be closed on every Monday
“Good visit�May 22 2018
This place has such a variety of things inside.. entertainment mecca , demonstrates , lodging everything.. motion picture enchantment was great.
Awesome Sets inMay 07 2018
I liked this tour very much, but the set of Bahubali was very fantabulous...
What a place!February 20 2018
Loved the tour and the concept of the tour. Well-executed itinerary and nice tour arrangements.