Jaipur is the city which fly away you to the bygone royal Rajput era. Jaipur city tour with Choki Dhani takes you the major palaces of the city to delve into the aristocratic life of Kings and Queens, immense palaces, old-aged royal items, amazingly designed Jantar Mantar and the village resort Chokhi Dhani renowned for showcases cultural heritage of Rajasthan.
- Outside glance of magnificent Jal Mahal.
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple or Birla Temple.
- Enjoy an amusing Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Visit the most recognized landmarks of Jaipur – Hawa Mahal.
- Get an insight into the rich history of Jaipur at the City Palace and Albert Hall museums.
- See the tremendously designed a solar observatory used to study celestial objects
- Have a relish food and enjoy the traditional Rajasthani hospitality at the Chokhi Dhani.
Day – (1) – New Delhi _ Jaipur
You will be picked up by our driver between 7:00 -09:00 am from the Delhi hotel or airport and drive you to the Jaipur excursion. On arrival in Jaipur after 5 hours of journey, you will first come across to the outside glimpse of a magnificent and romantic spot of Jaipur i.e. Jal Mahal, placed in the middle of the lake Man Sagar. The panoramic view of Jal Mahal left you speechless and blow away all your travel tiredness. Here, you can also enjoy the Camel ride.
After that, you will drop to the hotel. After check-in to the hotel, have a delicious lunch and relax for some while.
In the evening, our chauffeur will pick you up from the hotel and proceed you to the Birla Temple or Lakshmi Narayan Temple, beautifully constructed with splendid marble carving work on walls. The temple is placed at the foot of Moti Dungri Palace, which is not open for visitors.
Subsequently, you will drop back to the hotel, have a yummy dinner and retire for the night.
Day -(2) - Jaipur
After having your palatable breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel for the day excursion which initiates from Amber Fort, built in the year 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This gargantuan fort is divided into various buildings which is a perfect example of Mughal and Rajput architectural style, you can also take an elephant ride here from the foot of the fort to the entrance gate on a small hilltop.
Afterward, we will drive you to the Hawa Mahal, this is most iconic monument, constructed in a beehive style structure, in the year 1799. This five storey building has 953 windows.After visiting Hawa Mahal, you'll be taken to City Palace, the palace exhibits the royal dresses, armory, jewellery, artifacts and many other important items. The palace is also divided into various buildings like Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, etc.
Thereafter, the chauffeur will drive you to the Jantar Mantar, this is a huge solar observatory consist of 14 geometric devices for measuring time.
After visiting Jantar Mantar, you will move towards the Albert Hall, exhibits the art & craft of Rajasthan and an Egyptian mummy.In the evening you will be taken to the Chokhi Dhani, a splendidly refurbish Rajasthani village well known for its evening entertainment in Rajasthani style, relish Rajasthani dinner and for the traditional hospitality in Rajasthani style.
Later you will be taken back to the hotel and retire for the night.
Day –( 3) – Jaipur – New Delhi
In the morning, after breakfast checkout from the hotel and after putting down all your baggage into the car, you will be driven back to the Delhi. Hotel/Airport and with this, your Jaipur city tour with Choki Dhani tour package ends here.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Two night hotel accommodation good in 3-4 Star Hotels.
- Entry Fee of mentioned monuments.
- Complementary 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Transfer by Private air condition Car from Delhi –Jaipur -Delhi.
- Elephant Ride at Amer Fort.(Subject to Operational)
- One Dinner at Chokhi Dhani
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Very expensive. But Service excellent..!!�February 13 2018
Nice village, great..!!! The culture of Rajasthan has been highlighted. Initially a sour experience, But would appreciate when people has to be trained on the same. Drunk people has been given entry which is not appreciated. Need to overlook. Overpriced entry ticket includes entry and dinner only. Sit-down dinning place was not clean, Only hospitality was good in dinning area
Royal amber fortJanuary 15 2018
The amber fort is truely majestic and beautiful. One can never forget the elephant ride up the hill. The fort is well maintained and many guides are also available
memorable jaipur tourDecember 19 2017
Rajasthan is a magical place, and this activity made the tour so memorable for me and my family.
Awesome ExperienceSeptember 12 2017
Great service provider, excellent!