The Golden Temple, Wagah Border and Jallianwala Bagh make the city a must visit in Amritsar. The tour allows to book your own hotel in Amritsar and we would take care of the rest of arrangements. This 3 Day package of Amritsar will take you to all these popular attractions of the city. On this tour, you will learn moré about Sikhism, Indo-Pak way of celebration at Wagah Border and explore the Jallianwala Bagh wherein you will be transported back to the time when around 379 people were dead and 1100 were wounded under the British Raj. Do see the Martyr’s well and the memorial in this region.
- Explore the Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border and Golden Temple.
- Chance to see the evening Palki ceremony in Amritsar.
- Our local guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Freedom of Booking your own Hotel in Amritsar
- Visit the Hall Bazaar wherein you enjoy the handicrafts, ornaments and books.
Day 01: Arrive Amritsar
A Day at Amritsar will start with our representative meeting you at the airport, railway station or the hotel. Around 3:00 pm, you will be received from the hotel. From here, head to Wagah Border and make the most of your time. The celebration where India’s BSF and Pakistan’s Rangers shake hands is one of the popular attractions of Amritsar. A large mass of the crowd eagerly awaits to see this ceremony. You can enjoy the complete ceremony from the foreigner gallery (Note - Access to the gallery is permissible for foreign nationals only). Evening; drive back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Amritsar City Tour & Evening Palki Ceremony
A private air-conditioned car along with a local guide will receive you from the hotel around 9:00 am. The day will begin with Amritsar tour that begins by covering a beautiful Golden Temple. The shimmering gold look, the serenity and the temple’s reflection in the lake will bring you back again to this holy place.
From here, your city tour of Amritsar will begin. On the very first day, you will visit the marvel of beautiful Golden Temple, a divine place for Sikhs. Along with this, the temple has a layer of gold on the upper portion of the temple. The shadow of the temple is reflected in the water. People from different caste, religion, creed or race are invited on this tour.
Post Golden temple, Jallianwala Bagh is the next destination on the 3 Days Land Package of Amritsar. The cab driver will take you back to the Jalianwala Bagh. This will take you back in time with its 1919 tragedy. Wherein British Brigadier General Reginald Dyer killed 1,000 of innocent, defenseless and unarmed Indians.
Once you are done with the Jallianwala Bagh, take a stroll around the Hall Bazaar having a look at handicrafts, ornaments, books and many other things around the world. From here on, head back to the hotel.
Later on, you would be dropped back to the hotel.
In the evening around 9:00 pm, you will be revisiting the Golden Temple. Here witness the evening Palki ceremony. In this, the holy book Guru Granth Sahib has carried you to another room in the temple for a night stay. In this process, the devotees will sing the Gurbani Kirtan in a melodious tone. Post completion of the Ardas (Sikh Prayer), the visitors enjoy the delights of Karah Prasad.
Once the ceremony gets over, the driver will take you back to the home.
Day 03: Departure from Amritsar
Post breakfast, move to the airport. Proceed with your onward travel.
- Return airport transfers by an air-conditioned private car
- City Tour of Amritsar with Tour guide and private car
- Excursion to Wagah Border with Private Car and Tour guide
- Evening Palki Ceremony at Golden Temple
- Visit to Local Markets for Shopping
- Mineral Water during sightseeing tours
- All applicable taxes
- Air/Train Fare
- Hotel Accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.