This Chennai Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Pondicherry tour covers all the major tourist places of Tamilnadu. This Chennai to Pondicherry tour via Kanchipuram and Mahabalipuram showcases everything from ancient temples to Modern Township, and from enchanting man-made architecture to the natural beauty on the beaches.
- Know about the mythology behind these rock-cut temples of the medieval period.
- Visit the planned Auroville town spreading the message of peace and unity everywhere.
- Shop exclusive Kanchipuram Silk and Cotton sarees.
- Delve into the enchanting rock-cutting work and sculptures in the temples.
- Explore the antiquities and sculptures in Pondicherry Museum and sculpture gallery
Day 1 : Chennai – Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram ( D)
Our chauffeur will pick you up from the Chennai Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel at around 7:00 am – 11:30 In the morning,our chauffeur will drive you towards Kanchipuram. Your Kanchipuram tour package initiates from visiting the Ekambareswarar Temple, sightseeing of Kailasanatha Temple. After having a delicious lunch(own expense), your day trip to Kanchipuram also takes you to visit the Vaikunda Perumal Temple, Kamakshi Amman Temple, etc. After visiting the spiritual town, we will drive you to Mahabalipuram. After check-in, you can enjoy your overnight stay followed by a savory food.
Day 2: Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (B, D)
After having a mouth-watering breakfast and checkout from the hotel, our driver will drive you for the Mahabalipuram tour starts from the sightseeing of Shore Temple, Arjuna’s Penance, Five Rathas Shrine, and Krishna Mandapam.
After completing the Mahabalipuram tour package, you will drive towards the Pondicherry after check-in into the hotel enjoys an evening on the Pondicherry beach. Later, our chauffeur will drop you to the hotel for night stay with a palatable dinner.
Day 3: Pondicherry – Chennai (B)
In the morning after having a tempting breakfast and checkout from the hotel for Pondicherry tour package, our driver along with the expert tour guide will drive you to visit the Pondicherry Museum and Sculpture gallery, Sri Manakula Vinayagar Temple. After having a yummy lunch, (own expense)our chauffeur will drive you towards the Chennai. During en-route, we will take you to visit the amazing Auroville Township. After that, we will drop you back to the Chennai Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel for your further journey and with this your Chennai Kanchipuram Mahabalipura and Pondicherry tour package comes to an end with sweet memories.
- Private Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in good 4 star categories Hotel.
- 1 Night in Mahabalipuram and 1 in Pondicherry.
- English speaking local tour guide for each destination.
- Daily Dinner in Hotels.
- Daily Breakfast in Hotel.
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry -Chennai transfer by private AC car.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Camera fee at Monument.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare,strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments if applicable.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35% cancellation charges .
- Less than 9 days No refund.
• Monument ascending order can be change.
• Package Validity – 01 Jan 17 – 30 Dec2020
Nice tourMarch 06 2018
I am satisfied with the tour I took. Indiator was really helpful and they did a nice work. Happy to be a part of Indiator family now!
A very great tripFebruary 21 2018
Loved the arrangements by Indiator. Auroville town is a beautiful place and can be explored easily. Much recommended tour.
Best Chennai tour planSeptember 20 2017
your Itinerary was good. If you are in India this is a must. But spend as little time in Chennai as possible.