3 Days Private Dharamshala Tour with Return Flights from Delhi4
Day 1: Delhi – Dharamshala by Flight and Excursion to Kangra Valley
Board the scheduled flight from Delhi Airport and after reaching Dharamshala meet the driver at the airport and you will be transferred to the hotel by air conditioned vehicle.
Later, leave for the excursion trip to Kangra Valley including Masroor Rock Cut Temples, Kangra Fort and Vajreshwari Devi Temple. You will get to see Indo-Aryan Architecture at Masroor Rock Cut Temples; it has intricate carvings & sculptures that will surely amaze you. The 1000 years old Kangra fort, located between Manjhi and Bangana Rivers, is a brilliant historical fort and gives a beautiful view of mountains in the north and plains in the south. Dedicated to goddess Vajreshwari, Vajreshwari Devi Temple is located in the town of Nagarkot in Kangra district, has a drum house and stone walls. Return to the hotel by evening. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Day 2: Dharamshala Sightseeing
Have breakfast in the hotel and leave for sightseeing tour of Dharamshala that includes Chamunda Devi Temple, Chinmaya Tapovan, Norbulingka Institute, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple and McLeodganj Market. Located on the bank of Baner River, Chamunda Devi Temple is around 700 years old and is a famous shrine. Chinmaya Tapovan is an Ashram complex founded by late Swami Chinmayanand and the 9m high idol of Lord Hanuman is beautiful to watch.
Norbulingka Institute is a flourishing Tibetan community that aims to preserve the Tibetan culture by providing training, employment & education for Tibetans. You will get to see traditionally crafted art objects, as well as clothing & home furnishings here.
Surrounded by Deodar trees, the Dal lake, a sacred spot is beautiful in its own way & the greenish water will surely hold your gaze. Located at a walking distance from the McLeodganj bus stand, Dalai Lama Temple is a major tourist attraction and offer spiritual teachings of Buddhism. You can be part of the morning prayer and look at the beautifully crafted statues of Lord Buddha, Avaloktwshwara and Padmasambhava. After the tour, return back to the hotel Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Dharamshala – Delhi Flight
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to Dharamshala Airport and you can board the scheduled flight back to Delhi.
Note: In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
- Round Trip Air Tickets from Delhi to Dharamshala in Economy Class
- 2 night’s accommodation in Dharamshala at Asia Health Resort and Spa or similar
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- All transfers and tours by Air conditioned private vehicle as per itinerary
- Entrance fee to all monuments
- Mineral water.
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Infant charges in domestic flights
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Board the flight from Delhi & reach Dharamshala comfortably
- Vibrant Buddhist culture and the pollution-free environment
- Enjoy the nature at its best and lose yourself in the beautiful hill station situated in Kangra valley
- Sneak peak of Tibetan & Himachali culture with monasteries like Tsuglagkhang Complex & Namgyal monastery
- Spend the best quality time with your beloved ones in the valley
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Note: Airfares are flexible and subject to change at the time of booking.
*In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.