Rishikesh is the Gateway of the Ganges. Located close to Haridwar, Rishikesh is famous as pilgrimage town & is one of the seven holiest places for Hindus. Popular as Yoga Capital of the World, Rishikesh has major pilgrimage sites & temples to visit. Rishikesh Sightseeing Tour Package includes exploring different Ganga Temples & the famous Evening Ganga Aarti. River Ganges is the glorious attraction in the city and Rishikesh is also popular for its spiritual activities, yoga, adventure activities & Ganga Aarti organized in Parmarth Niketan and Triveni Ghat.
- Explore the holy city, Rishikesh and spectacular River Ganges amidst the foothills of Himalayas
- Witness the enormous evening Ganga Aarti held at Parmarth Niketan and Triveni Ghat with Brahmin Pundits (Priests) performing Ganges Puja (Ritual Worship) with Vedic hymns, the sound of hands clapping and the drums (Tabla)
- Ancient Temples, Yoga, and Meditation Centre in Rishikesh will surely give you spiritual relief
- Enjoy the view of River Ganges and indulge in eating and shopping around ancient Lakshman Jhula, iron suspension on the river Ganges
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar - Rishikesh (240 Kms/ approx. 6 Hrs)
In the morning, our driver meets you & will pick you from the Delhi hotel/ Airport and you would proceed towards Haridwar by Air conditioned car. Arrive at Haridwar and enjoy the sightseeing including Har Ki Pauri - Famous ghat on the banks of River Ganges, Har-Ki-Pauri is the first place where Ganga touches plains & also has an imprint of Lord Vishnu’s foot. You can also take a visit to Chandi Devi and Mansa Devi Temples. Later continue drive to Rishikesh. After reaching Rishikesh, relax and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Rishikesh Sightseeing
After the breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and the sightseeing tour will begin. Visit Lakshman Jhula, the iron suspension bridge across the river Ganga connecting two villages. It is famous for its mythological connections and is visited by many tourists. The next stop would be Triveni Ghat, which is a sacred ghat & hosts an evening Aarti called “Maha Aarti”. Here you will see the confluence of 3 holy rivers i.e. the Ganges, the Yamuna and the Saraswathy & considered as sacred bathing spot. Located near Lakshman Jhula, Trayambakeshwar Temple is 13-storied building with different Hindu deities. Later, experience the evening Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan Ashram, which will leave you mesmerized. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3: Rishikesh – Delhi
After breakfast, our driver will take you to the Delhi. Upon arrival drop you at Delhi hotel/ Airport in time to board the flight for onward destination
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Vasundhra Palace or Similar Category of hotel
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing tours by Air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local tour guide at Haridwar & Rishikesh
- Evening Ganga Aarti (Worship) ceremony at Parmarth Niketan
- Mineral Water.
- All taxes and service charges
- Air/ Train fare
- Any meals
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Anything except inclusions
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Highly spiritual and calm atmosphereApril 09 2018
Thanks to the team indiator for such a nice trip. I was overwhelmed by the city's tranquility and the gushing Ganges was really soothing. A yoga session is a must for a refreshing and relaxing experience.
Peaceful city by the gangesFebruary 26 2018
It is a small city in India situated at the banks of river Ganga. The evening is mesmerizing as you sit by the river at ghats and watch the daily traditional Indian aarti (worshipping).
Enchanting placeFebruary 19 2018
Rishikesh is a must visit in India, every nook and corner of city smells of scented sticks and ringing of bells. It is a holy place of Hindus by the river Ganga.
Unforgettable tripOctober 23 2017
The city is full of lively energy and spiritual touch. The sound of hyms, ringing temple bells, scented air..everything in the city is hypnotizing and soothing.
A small town with religious significanceSeptember 19 2017
the town has lots of temples and you can see colorful shops selling religious bracelets, garlands and rings holding specific stones. Many foreigners visit this place because I saw there many. The place is tranquil. spending time at the banks of the river is soothing.