3 Days Private Hyderabad City Tour with Laser Show and Boat Ride3
Day 1: Hyderabad (D)
Our chauffeur with an English speaking representative will pick you up from the Airport/Railway Station/Hotel and after whisk away your luggage takes you to the hotel. After Check In and rest for some while, we will take you to the excursion of Hyderabad City. Recommended arrival time between 10:30 AM – 14 PM.
Your first day visit starts from the Birla Temple, situated on Kala Pahad dedicated to Venkateshwara and other Hindu deities. Afterwards, you will take to the astonishing glimpse at Marine drive, also named as “Necklace Road”. Thenceforth, you will take to visit the NTR Garden, built up in the memory of, a former Chief Minister of the state Mr. N.T.Rama Rao. This garden is highly appreciable for Car cafes, Fruit restaurant, Toy train, Japanese Garden, Gopuram, and much more. Subsequently, you will drive to the Husain Sagar Lake to adore the picturesque lake, statue of Buddha and the boat ride. Our next drive is in the Lumbini Park, remarkable for its magnetizing Laser light & the musical fountain show.
At the end of the day, you will be driven to the hotel where you have your mouth-watering dinner followed by overnight stay.
Day 2: Hyderabad (B,L,D)
In the next morning after breakfast around 9:00-9:30 am, our driver with local English speaking guide drive you for the Hyderabad city trip.
Initiates with the ancient Golkonda Fort, built in 1143, well known for its enormous and fascinating palaces, ingenious water supply system and the Fateh Rahben gun and cannons, where you can also explore Qutub Shahi Tombs, situated on Ibrahim Bagh, built to bury the body of the royal family and his heirs. Afterwards, you will drive to the oldest Mecca Masjid, the central arch is built by using the bricks and soil from the renowned Muslims pilgrimage, i.e. Mecca.
Subsequently, you will stop over to the local restaurant, for enjoying the famous Hyderabad cuisine.
After Lunch, your next step is towards the Charminar, a most prominent monument of Hyderabad, its 184 ft tall four minarets and blend of archaeological and archaic work distinguished it from the other monuments. Our next destination is the Salar Jung Museum displays a huge collection of manuscripts, carvings, sculptures, artefacts, carpets and furniture. And, your last visit is towards the Chow Mohalla Palace perceived for a ravishing architecture of European and Mughal dynasty.
Lastly, our driver will drop you back to the Hotel, where you have a tempting dinner.
In the next morning after breakfast, our driver will greet you at the hotel lobby and after loading your entire baggage will drop you to the Hyderabad Airport/Railway Station/Hotel.
- Service of Local English speaking Guide.
- Entry Fee of all mentioned monuments.
- Laser show Ticket.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodations with breakfast in good 4 star Hotel .
- Boat Ride at Lake.
- Hotel Transfer & Sightseeing by Private AC Car.
- 2 dinner in Local Restaurant or Hotel.
- 1 Lunch on 2nd day.
- Mineral water during tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Visit the man-made Asia’s largest Husain Sagar Lake.
- Enjoy the hypnotizing laser show at Lumbini park.
- Visit one of recent developed largest NTR gardens.
- Explore the Birla Temple.
- Enjoy the majestic architect of world famous Charminar.
- Explore the history of the Golkonda fort and Qutub Shahi Tombs.
- Take a glimpse of the beautiful Mecca Masjid
- Explore the ancient art and culture at the Salar Jung Museum.
- Admire the archaic work of the Chow Mohalla Palace.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Monuments order can be changed as per your Hotel’s location.
- In case laser show gets cancelled due to a technical problem and we shall not responsible for it and no refund.
- Golkonda Fort will be closed on every Monday.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 293 Per Person
- 2 Nights 3 DaysDuration
- USD 52 Per Person
- 8 hrsDuration