3 Days Private Shimla tour0
Perched on the Himalayan slopes with an alpine forest cover, Shimla is a popular hill-station brimming with tourist footfall. Explore the lush greenery and British architectures in the cool weather by opting for 3 days Shimla tour package with a tour guide. You will be presented with a trip to prime attractions including Christ Church and Mall Road.
Day 1- Arrival Shimla
Our driver will pick you from Shimla Railway station and transfer you to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and take a rest. Later, board the car and leave for Kufri located 20 kms away from Shimla. It is a small hilly region popular for amusement park and a zoo where you get to see the state bird of Himachal Pradesh named Monal. After the tour of Kufri, return to hotel and rest of the day will be free for you to spend as per choice. Enjoy overnight stay at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 2- Shimla Sightseeing
Have breakfast and then leave for Shimla sightseeing with a tour guide. The places you will visit are - Indian Institute of Advance Studies, Christ Church, Jakhu Temple, State Museum and Kali Bari Temple. On completion of sightseeing, rest of the day will be free for you to spend at the famous Mall Road. Enjoy the shopping and a leisure walk on the 12 km long road. Return to the hotel and enjoy overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 3- Shimla Departure
After having breakfast at the hotel, check-out and board the chauffeur driven car. He will drive you to Shimla station to board the transport for further destination. Your 3 days Shimla tour with a tour guides completes hereby.
- Transportation and Sightseeing with using Air conditioned vehicle.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Shimla Hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel.
- English Speaking Guide as per Itinerary
- All taxes, parking, toll charges, driver allowance and service charges.
- Airfare & Train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Anything except inclusions.
- Sightseeing of Kufri, popular for Himalayan wildlife zoo
- See the imperial building from Britsh era of - Indian Institute of Advance Studies
- Visit Jakhoo temple and see 108 feet tall idol of Lord Hanuman
- Enjoy the walk in the centre of the city on illuminated Mall Road
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.