3 Nights 4 Days Delhi Agra and Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour16
Day 1 – New Delhi (B)
In the morning between 9:00 -11 am (Pick up from Delhi Hotel and Airport), our representative along with driver takes you for the Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package.
Initially, we will visit you to the Red Fort, situated in the old Delhi area. The Fort is divided into various buildings which now converted into a museum for visitors showcases the valuables of Mughal dynasty. Red Fort closed on every Monday if you are doing this tour Monday then we take you to Humanyun Tomb instead of Red fort.
After that, we will take you to the Humanyun Tomb, his 15th-century building was a perfect example of a splendid architecture of that time. (Humanyun Tomb visit only on Monday)
Then, we move to the India Gate, a 42-meter high archway constructed in the reminiscence of soldiers, their names are carved into the walls of India Gate.
Subsequently, we will drive you through the Parliament House and the President House (Rashtrapati Bhawan).
Later, we will drive you to the attractively constructed Lotus temple in the shape of the half-open lotus flower. (closed on Monday if you doing this tour on day then out site visit only)
After Lotus Temple, our guide will take you at the famous Indian Restaurant for lunch(own expense).
After lunch, we proceed to the Qutub Minar, the world’s tallest minaret of the 11th century made up of brick. After that, our driver will drop you back to the Hotel.
Day 2, New Delhi – Agra (B)
Next morning check out from the hotel, our driver will pick you up around 7:00 am from your Delhi hotel and drive you to the Agra for around 4-5 hours journey for the further journey of your Delhi Agra and Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour.
On arrival at Agra Check into the Hotel, after freshening up, our expert guide will join you for your Agra excursion and proceeds you to the globally famous Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal was constructed by one of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the reminiscence of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Taj Mahal is globally acclaimed by the visitors due to its fascinating architecture, amazing carvings, and picturesque view.
After Taj Mahal, we will take you to one of the finest restaurants of Agra for a delicious lunch. (Own expense) After Lunch, our next move is towards the Agra Fort also remarked as the treasure house of Mughals. The fort houses so many buildings include Diwan-i-Am, Nagina Masjid, Diwan-i-Khas and much more. After that, the guide will take you to visit the Marble factory & some famous shops. Later, you will be a drop back to the hotel and enjoy overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur (B)
In the next Morning after breakfast and check out from the Hotel, our chauffeur will take you to visit the Fatehpur Sikri, renowned for the tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti. This place is constructed by Akbar for the residence of Mughals but due to some water issues, it was not worked out accordingly.
After completing your visit, you will be proceeding to the Jaipur journey, en route you will enjoy a palatable lunch at Rajasthani Restaurant at your own expense.
On arrival to Jaipur check in to the Hotel, after rest and fresh up, our driver will take you to the visit to Birla Temple and drop you back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 – Jaipur – Delhi (B)
In the morning after breakfast and check out from the hotel, our driver along with the expert guide will take you to the Amber Fort, a perfect example of Rajput and Muslim style of architecture. You can also enjoy an elephant ride here in Amber Fort.
After that, you will be driven towards the Jal Mahal, placed in a midst of a Man Sagar lake. The panoramic view of the Palace makes it the most romantic place of Jaipur. Here, you can have fun on Camel.
Afterward, our next move is towards the Hawa Mahal, the most iconic place of Jaipur. This five-storey palace has around 953 windows.
After that, we will move you towards our last destination of the 4-day Golden Triangle tour i.e. City Palace, this magnificent palace preserved a rich assemblage of weapons, dresses, artifacts and jewellery of that era.
Finally, your Golden Triangle Trip to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi come to an end with dropping you back to the Delhi hotel or airport around 7 PM.
- If you are taking this tour on Monday then Red fort Visit will be not part of this tour because For closed on this days. Lotus Temple also closed on Monday but we shall arrange the outside visit of Lotus temple in case your doing this tour on Monday.
- Monuments order can be before or after it’s depend on your Hotel location.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi Agra and Jaipur.
- Three Nights Hotel Accommodation in good 3-4 Stars categories Hotel (1 Night in Delhi, 1 Night in Agra & 1 Night in Jaipur )
- Daily breakfast in all Hotels.
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple.
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri .
- Entry Fee of Jaipur Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace.
- Delhi - Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur - Delhi by Private air condition Car.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort.(Subject to Operational)
- Camel Ride at Jal Mahal.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Appreciate the beauty and architecture of Taj Mahal.
- Know more about the Mughal Dynasty by an expert guide.
- Explore the robustly built Red Fort of Agra and Delhi.
- Experience the charm of art and architecture of the Mughal era.
- Have fun on Elephant ride at Amer Fort.
- Enjoy the Panoramic view of Jal Mahal.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
LaloFebruary 24 2020
We decided to opt for the Golden triangle tour package, but wanted to spend more than two days in each city. There was no other tour provider who would customize a tour package for us according to our choice. Only Indiator agreed to do it and they created a perfect travel itinerary at a price that suited our budget. Bravo Indiator!
EligioFebruary 24 2020
What an amazing trip it was to India’s three magnificent cities, Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. We had a nice time tasting food and shopping for some Indian clothes. Our travel agent Indiator had assigned a tour guide for us and he was a storehouse of knowledge.
LiborioFebruary 06 2020
Thanks for the service.
On our last trip to India, we had a very bad experience with our travel agent who did not provide us with anything that was promised and it cost us a large sum of money. My friend suggested us Indaitor for a golden triangle tour and the service was top notch. Not even once we felt that we are being duped for money. Good work Indiator.
MarkDecember 10 2018
highly recommended trip
I did this trip and what would normally be a miserable, dull, week in January. Instead I had one of the most interesting weeks of my life seeing all the sights in India, weather was like a nice British spring or early summer. Did so much in one week - highly recommended.