3 Nights Private Kashmir Tour with Gulmarg2
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
As per your scheduled arrival our representative will be present at the airport to receive you. Board the air-conditioned car with a chauffeur to leave for the hotel. You will see some places midway as we drive through the heart of the city passing through ‘Abdullah Bridge’. The bridge is one of the major 9 bridges which connect the ends of the city situated on the banks of Jhelum River.
After an hour drive you will reach the hotel where you will enjoy the comfortable stay. Check in at the hotel and spend some relaxing time. To make your evening more unwinding after a long journey we will take you to tranquil and mesmerizing one hour ‘Shikara ride’ on Dal Lake. The uplifting boatride will later be followed by dropping back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 2: In Srinagar: Local sightseeing
Wake up to a hot cup of coffee/tea with delectable breakfast at the hotel and then get ready for an exciting local half day sightseeing. We will visit the age-old Persian styled Mughal gardens – Nishat and Shalimar adorned with lush trees and beautiful fountains. The Persian styled architectures are located on the bank of Dal Lake exhibiting colorful flowers, sparkling fountains, canals, pools and much more.
After the tour of royal Gardens you will be led back to the hotel for a leisure evening enjoying personal time and a comfortable night stay at Srinagar.
Day 3: Srinagar- Gulmarg- Srinagar [55 Kms/ approx. 2 Hrs one way]
Get ready for the next exciting destination Gulmarg. The hill station is perched at an altitude of 2,650 m (8,694 ft) in the Baramula district of the Indian state, Jammu and Kashmir. It is a nature’s paradise blessed with unparalleled pristine beauty. The surrounding gallant mountains of Deodar and Pine trees are mostly covered with snow. The growth of wild flowers such as daisies, forget-me-nots and buttercups during spring and summer is a common sight.
Some must visit places are Institute of Skiing and Mountaineering, world’s highest 18 hole golf course, Gondola Ride (on own), Apharwat peak and Khilanmarg. And an overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Srinagar Airport Departure
Breakfast will be served to you by the hotel and after checking out you will be taken to the Srinagar airport in time to board the flight for onward journey.
- All transfers & sightseeing tour by Air conditioned car.
- English speaking local guide as per the Itinerary.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Hotel Rose Petal Or Similar category of hotel/ resort.
- Daily Buffet Brekfast at Hotel
- Daily Buffet Dinner at Hotel.
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lale on sharing basis.
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or Train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Feast your eyes on ethereal snowscape views in Gulmarg.
- Live the cloud 9 moments at a towering height in ‘Gondola ride’ admiring the exotic top view of Gulmarg.
- Ride on the unruffled waters of Dal Lake in Srinagar on its special boat ‘Shikara’.
- See the beauty of ancient Mughal Gardens – Nishat and Shalimar in Srinagar.
- Visit one of the highest (2,650 metres ) golf course of the world in Gulmarg.
Payment & Cancellation Policy :-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.