4 Days Bangalore Shimoga and Jog Falls0
Day 1: Bangalore – Shimoga [300 Kms/ approx 7 Hrs]
Your trip to Shimoga from Bangalore starts today. As you arrive at Bangalore Airport or the railway station, our representative will greet you. From there it takes about 7 hours drive to reach Shimoga and upon arrival check into the hotel. For the rest of the day you can leisure around in the comfort of the hotel and enjoy a good sleep so that you wake up fresh in the morning.
Day 2: Shimoga- Jog Falls [110 Kms/ approx. 3 Hrs- One way]
Next morning after breakfast, we take you for your expedition to the majestic waterfall in the state, Jog falls. It takes around 3 hours drive to reach the location. Jog Falls is formed with the merger of four cascades known as Raja, Rani, Rover and Rocket. The local name of the fall is Gersoppa and it is second in number for being the highest plunge falls in India. Enclosed by the lush green surroundings the beauty of the waterfalls is enhanced that offer a picturesque backdrop. Visitors can indulge in various activities like hiking to the base of the falls and take a plunge in the water.
Now it is time to return back from this excursion and spend the rest of the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Shimoga - Kunchikal Falls [100 Kms/ approx. 3 Hrs- One way]
In the morning, after breakfast, we take you for a visit to another waterfall, which is known as Kunchikal fall. The sight of Kunchikal falls is surreal that offer spectacular view. It is the highest waterfalls in India with a height of 1,493 ft. The India’s biggest waterfall is formed by the Varahi River, and the length of the waterfall is 1 meter. The area is home to several rare species of plants and animals like Giant Indian squirrel, Indian bullfrog and rare reptiles. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the waterfall when you are there and take back home some wonderful memories that you will cherish for a lifetime. After a long day proceed to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 4: Shimoga to Bangalore
On day four your tour comes to an end and you return back to Bangalore. We take you to the respected airport or railway stations so that you can proceed back home.
- All transportation, tours & sightseeing using Air conditioned Car with driver
- 4 Nights Accommodation in good 3 star categories hotels.
- Daily Buffet breakfast in coffee shop of the Hotel.
- Tours as per given itinerary.
- Monuments Entry Fee.
- English Speaking Tour Guide as per Itinerary
- All applicable Taxes.
- Any Air & train fare
- Lunch or any other meal which are not specified.
- Camera fee at Monument.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- The display of nature miracles in the form of waterfalls.
- The lush green picturesque backdrop will captivate you.
- Witness the beauty of Kunchikal falls, the highest waterfall in India.
- Ideal location for Bangalore excursions tour.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35% cancellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund.