4 Days Private Dalhousie and Dharamshala Tour from Amritsar3
Day 1: Amritsar – Dalhousie [220 Kms.]
In the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel / airport in Amritsar and will be driven to Dalhousie by an air conditioned car. After checking into the hotel, the sightseeing tour of Dalhousie will began including Panchpula, Subash Baoli, St. John's Church and St. Francis Church. Panchpula is the most favorite picnic spot while St. John’s Church & the St. Francis Church have its own historical significance. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dharamshala [150 Kms]
After breakfast & check out from the hotel, leave for Khajjiar. Spend quality time in Khajjiar at spots like Khajjiar Lake & Khaji Nag Temple. Khajjiar lake is surrounded by dense cedar trees and you can enjoy recreational activities and be in the company of your loved ones. The famous Khaji Nag temple also known as Golden Devi Temple has idols of snakes and will you surely leave you mesmerized. You will be driven to Dharamshala and on arrival in Dharamshala, you will check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Dharamshala Sightseeing
After the breakfast, you will leave for the sightseeing tour of Dharamshala, that includes Chamunda Devi Temple, Chinmaya Tapovan, Norbulingka Institute, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple and McLeodganj Market. Located on the bank of Baner River, Chamunda Devi Temple is around 700 years old and is a famous shrine. Chinmaya Tapovan is an Ashram complex founded by late Swami Chinmayanand and the 9m high idol of Lord Hanuman is beautiful to watch.
Norbulingka Institute is a flourishing Tibetan community that aims to preserve the Tibetan culture by providing training, employment & education for Tibetans. You will get to see traditionally crafted art objects, as well as clothing & home furnishings here.
Surrounded by Deodar trees, the Dal lake, a sacred spot is beautiful in its own way & the greenish water will surely hold your gaze. Located at a walking distance from the McLeodganj bus stand, Dalai Lama Temple is a major tourist attraction and offer spiritual teachings of Buddhism. You can be part of the morning prayer and look at the beautifully crafted statues of Lord Buddha, Avaloktwshwara and Padmasambhava. After the tour, return back to the hotel for Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Dharamshala – Pathankot or Amritsar Drop
After breakfast and checkout from the hotel, you would be dropped to Dharamshala airport/ Pathankot Station or will be driven back to Amritsar by an air conditioned car.
- All transfers, sightseeing and tours by Air conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- 3 Nights Accommodation at hotels:- JK Clarks in Dalhousie/ Asia Health Resort in Dharamshala or Similar category of hotels
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Monument Entrance Fee as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes
- Air & Train fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Experience the natural beauty of Himachal Pradesh and enjoy the scenic views
- Visit the popular tourist spots, including Panchpula, St. John’s Church, Chamunda Devi Temple, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple, Khajjiar Lake
- Peaceful & calm Bahangsunag Falls, visit the cultural centre Norbulingka Institute & enjoy eating local Himachali food
- Capture the beauty of Khajjiar lake, surrounded by Deodar trees & cotton clouds
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
GraciaaFebruary 13 2018
Fantastic trip in Dalhousie and Dharamshala from Amritsar
The memories of the trip are still so fresh. I loved the monasteries and churches. So close to nature, greenery, and mountain. These are now my favorite places in India. Thankyou Indiator for being so helpful throughout the trip.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 630 Per Person
- 5 Nights/ 6 DaysDuration
- USD 636 Per Person
- 7 nights / 8 daysDuration