Himachal Pradesh is a land of picturesque hill stations and is a quite popular tourist attraction. You can spend your vacations here in the nature’s lap and experience the colorful Himachali culture. This tour package contains popular destinations including Dalhousie, Khajjiar & Dharamshala. Based out in Chamba district, Dalhousie has lush green valleys, churches with iconic architecture and picture perfect views. Also known as Mini Switzerland, Khajjiar exposes you to the nature and dense forests. Khaji Nag Temple, Khajjiar Lake are some of the major tourist attractions in Khajjiar. Located in Kangra district, Dharamshala has attractions like Chamunda Devi Temple, Chinmaya Tapovan, Norbulingka Institute, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple.
- Experience the natural beauty of Himachal Pradesh and enjoy the scenic views
- Visit the popular tourist spots, including Panchpula, St. John’s Church, Chamunda Devi Temple, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple, Khajjiar Lake
- Peaceful & calm Bahangsunag Falls, visit the cultural centre Norbulingka Institute & enjoy eating local Himachali food
- Capture the beauty of Khajjiar lake, surrounded by Deodar trees & cotton clouds
Day 1: Amritsar – Dalhousie [220 Kms.]
In the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel / airport in Amritsar and will be driven to Dalhousie by an air conditioned car. After checking into the hotel, the sightseeing tour of Dalhousie will began including Panchpula, Subash Baoli, St. John's Church and St. Francis Church. Panchpula is the most favorite picnic spot while St. John’s Church & the St. Francis Church have its own historical significance. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dharamshala [150 Kms]
After breakfast & check out from the hotel, leave for Khajjiar. Spend quality time in Khajjiar at spots like Khajjiar Lake & Khaji Nag Temple. Khajjiar lake is surrounded by dense cedar trees and you can enjoy recreational activities and be in the company of your loved ones. The famous Khaji Nag temple also known as Golden Devi Temple has idols of snakes and will you surely leave you mesmerized. You will be driven to Dharamshala and on arrival in Dharamshala, you will check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Dharamshala Sightseeing
After the breakfast, you will leave for the sightseeing tour of Dharamshala, that includes Chamunda Devi Temple, Chinmaya Tapovan, Norbulingka Institute, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple and McLeodganj Market. Located on the bank of Baner River, Chamunda Devi Temple is around 700 years old and is a famous shrine. Chinmaya Tapovan is an Ashram complex founded by late Swami Chinmayanand and the 9m high idol of Lord Hanuman is beautiful to watch.
Norbulingka Institute is a flourishing Tibetan community that aims to preserve the Tibetan culture by providing training, employment & education for Tibetans. You will get to see traditionally crafted art objects, as well as clothing & home furnishings here.
Surrounded by Deodar trees, the Dal lake, a sacred spot is beautiful in its own way & the greenish water will surely hold your gaze. Located at a walking distance from the McLeodganj bus stand, Dalai Lama Temple is a major tourist attraction and offer spiritual teachings of Buddhism. You can be part of the morning prayer and look at the beautifully crafted statues of Lord Buddha, Avaloktwshwara and Padmasambhava. After the tour, return back to the hotel for Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Dharamshala – Pathankot or Amritsar Drop
After breakfast and checkout from the hotel, you would be dropped to Dharamshala airport/ Pathankot Station or will be driven back to Amritsar by an air conditioned car.
- All transfers, sightseeing and tours by Air conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- 3 Nights Accommodation at hotels:- JK Clarks in Dalhousie/ Asia Health Resort in Dharamshala or Similar category of hotels
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Monument Entrance Fee as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes
- Air & Train fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Great tourMarch 27 2018
It is the best getaway to hill stations in North India. Dalhousie, Khajjiar & Dharamshala make a perfect vacation spot and should be visited again and again. Thanks Indiator for the best tour.
Fantastic trip in Dalhousie and Dharamshala from AmritsarFebruary 13 2018
The memories of the trip are still so fresh. I loved the monasteries and churches. So close to nature, greenery, and mountain. These are now my favorite places in India. Thankyou Indiator for being so helpful throughout the trip.
Great tourSeptember 12 2017
J J Wayne
India is a beautiful county and I loved it. The tour was awesome and the arrangements were done nicely by Indiator. Thankyou