Referred to as the “Queen of Hills�, Darjeeling is located in the Lesser Himalayas and attracts a lot of tourists from all over the world. It is famous for its sprawling tea plantations, panoramic views of the world’s third highest mountain, Kangchenjunga and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway. This Darjeeling tour package includes sightseeing, shopping, and leisure activities.
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the Kanchenjunga mountains, tea plantations and Buddhist monasteries.
- Watch sunrise from the Tiger Hill in the early morning and snow-capped mountains.
- Seeing Tibetan Wolf, Red Panda, Snow Leopard and some endangered species in the Himalayan Zoological Park will be a thrilling experience.
- A visit to the Tibetan Refugee Centre will be a learning experience and gives a glimpse of life of refugees.
- Lose yourself in the beauty of picturesque Darjeeling.
Day 1: Arrival Bagdogra- Darjeeling (93 Kms/ Approx. 3 Hrs)
At the time of your arrival at Bagdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station, you would be met with our representative and transferred to the hotel in Darjeeling by air conditioned vehicle. Relax at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early in the morning, you will be picked up from the hotel and taken for an excursion. Visit Tiger Hill, located on the summit of Ghoom, it is famous for its beautiful and splendid morning sunrise from the peaks of Kanchenjunga. The sunrise illuminates the peak of Kanchenjunga and at Tiger Hill, you can soak in the natural beauty of sunrise and great views.
Visit the Ghoom Monastery, also called the Yiga Choeling Monastery of Ghoom, which is one of the oldest Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in the Darjeeling area. You will get to see a large collection of Buddha’s manuscripts, images of Buddha deities and lamas and not to miss the snow-capped peaks. From the height, the Maitreya Buddha and Batasia Loop – Darjeeling War Memorial are also visible.
Return to the hotel for breakfast and then visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Thursday closed). It is an organization involved in the promotion of mountaineering, established in 1954. Also, it has a mountaineering museum with a collection of paintings, artifacts and literary works.
Next, visit Himalayan Zoological Park (Thursday closed) and Tibetan Refugee Centre (Sunday closed). You will find high altitude Himalayan animals like Tibetan Wolf, Red Panda, Snow Leopard and some endangered species in the zoo. Visit Tibetan Refugee Centre, which is the residence of many Tibetan refugees and was established in 1959. You will get to see the lives of these refugees working as craftsmen.
Later, enjoy the evening at the Mall road and explore the lanes selling antiques, ethnic clothes, carpets, paintings, accessories and much more. Relax overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Darjeeling (Own activities)
After the breakfast, you can enjoy and relax in the serene atmosphere. Spend time with your loved ones with the beautiful views and indulge in leisurely activities. Spend overnight in the hotel. [No Transportation Inlcuded this day]
Day 4: Darjeeling – Bagdogra Airport (93 Kms/ Approx. 3 Hrs)
After the breakfast, you will be dropped at Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station to board your flight or train for onward destination.
- 3 Nights Accommodation at Sinclair Hotel or Similar category of hotels in Darjeeling
- Daily Breakfast at Hotels
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Private air condition Vehicle.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide
- Monuments entrance fee
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking charges and service charges
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Tempo Traveler cant be use for Local sightseeing in Darjeeling, thus we would provide 2 AC Innova for the same.
- Small Supplement cost would be applicable for Darjeeling Hotel duing May'18 & June'18
- There are limited number of Tempo Traveler available in this region which is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Visit to Tiger Hill or Ghoom Monastery would be provided by Jeep
- Pavilion at Tiger Hill is under renovation, which will take at least 1 year to becompleted.
Heavenly place it isJune 12 2018
Darjeeling is a must-visit place and the views are so beautiful. My stay was very comfortable one and Indiator organized all so nicely.
Enjoyed the tripMarch 13 2018
The views of Kanchenjunga mountains was beautiful. The visit to Himalayan Zoological Park was worth it. Really recommendable tour by Indiator.
Nice tripFebruary 27 2018
Darjeeling has its own charm and beauty. I loved the Himalayan Zoological Park. My kids were very happy during the visit. I thank Indiator team.
Beautiful DarjeelingFebruary 13 2018
The sunrise at Tiger Hill was really breathtaking and the view cannot be forgotten. I loved my fully organised trip and it was done beautifully by Indiator people. They are the best and I recommend it to everybody who loves to travel. Thankyou people.
Paradise in IndiaFebruary 06 2018
I visited Darjeeling with my wife for our second anniversary. I had the time of my life here in Darjeeling. It was romantic at Tiger Hill, the sunrise was beautiful. I enjoyed to bits.