Satiate your beachy vibes by booking an exotic Kerela tour package tucked on the western coast of South India. The coast of tropical state is flanked by Arabian Sea offering white sand beaches. You can see them getting washed by foamy marine waves matching an ideal space to spend some much needed me-time. The land of natural beauty is bestowed with undulating Western Ghats (UNESCO world heritage), emerald backwaters, tea and coffee plantations, farms of a large variety of indigenous spices and extensive palm trees. The Kerela tour package takes you to the major attractions of the premier destinations - Munnar, Thekkady and Cochin.
- Action-packed visit to Eravikulam National Park nurturing indigenous wild animals and rare species of Nilgiri Tahr.
- City tour of Munnar – Tea Museum, Mettupatty Dam & Echo Point.
- Walk in the aromatic spice plantations and enjoy boat ride along with wildlife safari in Thekkady.
- Go through the mélange architectural monuments of Cochin depicting Porutguese, Dutch & English.
- Watch Indian saga in the form of artistic wide-eyed expression dance performance ‘Kathakali’.
Day 1: Coimbatore – Munnar [160 Kms/ approx. 4 Hrs]
On your arrival in the airport at 8 AM a chauffeur driven air-conditioned car will be available at your service to take you to Munnar. Check in at the hotel and time out from the hectic journey. The cold refreshing atmosphere of Munnar will stimulate your senses. After having a filling lunch in the hotel we will go for a visit to Eravikulam National Park.
It is home to indigenous wild animals including Nilgiri Tahr and can be spotted without much struggle. Other attractions we will cover are Tea Museum, Mettupatty Dam and Echo Point.After sighseeing you will be dropped back to the hotel for overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar – Thekkady [110 Kms/ approx. 3 Hrs]
Before bidding adieu to Munnar we will relish the steaming breakfast served by hotel and then hit the road for Thekkady. Check in at the hotel in Thekkady and after taking some rest we will begin the city tour with Spice plantation. Kerela holds accolade of ‘The land of spices’ and is chief supplier of spices inside and outside the country. You will get the chance to see cultivation of spices viz. clove, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, etc.
Periyar National Park will give you a joyride on boat cruise and an opportunity to go through the rare, endemic and endangered flora and fauna. You might come across barking deer, elephant, mouse deer, bonnet macaque, etc. After the little adventure you will be visiting famous local market where you can browse the shops. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 3: Thekkady – Cochin [160 Kms/ approx. 4 Hrs]
Treat your taste buds with sumptuous breakfast by the hotel and get ready to leave for Cochin. After check-in at the hotel in Cochin we will begin the sightseeing of the city. The major port city and financial capital of Kerela has flourished under the rule of Portuguese, Dutch and English. Hence, the city swanks a mix of all three architectural monuments. The tour list contains – Santacruz Basilica (Portuguese), Mattancherry Palace (Portuguese), Jewish Synagogue (Jewish), St. Francis Church (European), etc.
Have a great evening at the local theatre watching the spellbinding folk dance performance ‘Kathakali’. Try some lip smacking Indian cuisine and doze off peacefully in cozy bed of the hotel. Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 4: Cochin – Coimbatore Airport [210 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs]
The hotel will serve you the breakfast after which our driver with an air-conditioned car will be there for the pickup. You will be directed to the Coimbatore airport terminating the Kerela tour package.
- All transportataion & sightseeing using Air conditioned vehicle.
- Total 3 Nights accommodation at 4 star hotels: 1 Night at East End at Munnar, 1 Nights at Holiday Vista at Thekkady & 1 Night at Keys Select Hotel Or Similar category of hotels
- National Park fees.
- Daily Breakfast at all hotels.
- English Speaking Local Guide at Cochin Only.
- Boat Ride on Periyar Lake.
- Kathakali Dance performance at Cochin.
- Monument Entrance fee.
- All taxes, fees, parking charges, driver allowance and handling charges.
- Air or Train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35�ncellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund.
- Tea Museum closed on Monday.
- Jewish Synagogue will be closed on Friday & Saturday only outside view on these two days or we arrange to visit the previous day as per your choice.
- Dutch Palace closed on every Friday