Leh and Ladakh are truly a dream destination for travelers from around the world. Through this Leh and Khardungla tour package, you will get to see breathtakingly beautiful landscapes, snow-clad mountains, ancient monasteries, Khardung La Pass (the highest motorable road in the world), local markets and Leh Palace. Visit Leh and Ladakh and take back adventurous experiences and unforgettable memories.
- Visit desert terrains, beautiful landscapes and snow-clad mountains in Leh city
- Explore major attractions including the Hall of Museum, Shanti Stupa, and the Leh local market
- Popular monasteries such as Shey Monastery, Thiksey Monastery, and Hemis Monastery are worth a visit
- Drive through the Khardung La Pass, recognized as World’s Highest Motorable Pass
Day 1: Leh Arrival
You will be picked up at Leh Airport and transferred to the hotel. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and rest at the hotel to acclimatize to the weather in Leh. In the late afternoon, visit the major attractions in Leh. Visit the Leh Palace, a former royal palace that belonged to the Leh Kingdom and it is a major tourist attraction in Leh. You will be able to view the Stok Kangri Mountain and Ladakh Mountain range from this palace.
Explore Leh Market and go for shopping of popular items like Pashmina shawls, stoles, wool garments, Tibetan handicraft items, traditional Ladakhi jewelry. Next, visit the Hall of Fame Museum, which is maintained by the Indian Army and was built in the memory of soldiers who lost their lives fighting for India at Indo-Pakistan War. It contains arms and amenities of Pakistani Army, photos, and biographies of brave soldiers.
Head towards the Shanti Stupa, a spectacular white-dome structure dedicated to Buddhism. Standing here, you will see panoramic views of the colorful surroundings of Leh city. Return to hotel for overnight stay in Leh.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and the monasteries sightseeing will begin. Ladakh is popular for beautiful monasteries and it reflects their architecture and culture. Visit Shey Monastery, which is famous for its ten meters high statue of Lord Buddha. Thiksey Monastery, located 18 km away from Leh, has an eye-catching architecture with 10 shrines in its 12 storied monastery. One of the ancient monastery, Hemis monastery is known for its beautiful architecture and collection of Buddhist antiques.
Day 3: Leh – Khardung La Pass- Leh (40 kms in 1 hr. Approx.)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards the Khardung La Pass, at 18360 ft, which is regarded as the World’s Highest Motorable Pass. It is considered one of the dangerous roads in the world and gives a thrilling experience. En route you will see mountains covered with sheets of snow and it makes the drive adventurous.
In the afternoon, you will be driven back towards your hotel in Leh. In the evening, you can explore the local market and relax overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Leh Departure
You will be picked up from the hotel and dropped at the Leh Airport to board the scheduled flight for onward destination.
- All transfers, sightseeing including airport transfers using Non Air conditioned vehicle.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Hotel Lingzi Or Similar category at Leh
- Daily buffet Breakfast at the hotel
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions, and activities as per the itinerary
- Local English Speaking Guide at Leh
- Permits Across Ladakh region
- 2 Mineral water bottles per person per day.
- All taxes, parking charges and driver allowance.
- Exclusions Visas Fee (if applicable)
- Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack you’ll receive after booking)
- Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
- International flights to/from the start/end of the trip
Payment & Cancellation Policy :-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.