Known for its tribal culture, temples, beaches, the hills of the Eastern Ghats and paddy fields, Odisha is famous amongst tourists. The main attractions in Odisha are temples of Bhubaneshwar and Puri, Sun Temple of Konark and the picturesque beaches. Odisha has a great historical past and it has the perfect blend of spirituality, natural beauty, and wildlife.
- Visit the land of natural beauty, tribal culture, famous Hindu shrine temples
- Lose yourself in the spiritual and serene environment at Konark
- A visit to the Tribal Museum in Bhubaneshwar will leave a lasting impact on you
- Learn about the historical past of Odisha at Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves
- Relax along with magical waves of Puri beach and Chandrabhaga beach
Day 1: Arrival at Bhubaneshwar
Morning at 0800- 1000 AM. Our driver will pick you up from the Bhubaneshwar Airport and you will be transferred to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel and after a while, half day sightseeing tour will begin. Visit Museum of Tribal Arts and Artifacts, Bhubaneswar located in Gopabandhu Nagar. Tribal Museum provides an insight into tribal life and culture. It has huge collections of metal objects, jewelry, textiles, tribal dresses and much more.
Next, visit Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves, also called Katak caves are one of the oldest Jain rock-cut caves based on two hills Udayagiri and Khandagiri. There are a number of caves on the hills that has carvings done by Jain monks and it is one of the most visited attractions.
Visit Lingaraja Temple, is one of the oldest and largest Hindu shrine temples in Bhubaneshwar. It was built by King Jajati Keshari (belong to Soma Vansh). The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is built in Kalinga style of architecture. The temple is divided into four parts: the Garbh Griha, the Yajna Shala, the Bhoga Mandap and the Natya Shala respectively.
Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Bhubaneshwar – Puri [70 Kms/ approx. 2 Hrs]
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to Puri by AC vehicle. On the way, stop at Dhauli, a peace pagoda, which is a major Buddhist center now, located on Dhauli Hills. It is believed that Dhauli hill was the battlefield of Kalinga War.
Visit Pipli, a town famous for designing appliqué handicrafts and colorful fabrics. You will find many stores selling handicrafts items like wall-hangings, lamp shades and much more. Sit back for the continuous drive to Puri. Upon arrival in Puri, check in at the hotel. Later, visit the Lord Jagannath Temple (Non-Hindus not allowed). It is one of the Char-Dham Pilgrimages and holds huge importance in Hindu devotees. The temple sculpture is built in the Oriya style of temple architecture and is dedicated to Lord Jagannath (a form of Lord Vishnu).
Later, you can relax at the Puri beach, a major tourist attraction among pilgrims who come to visit Lord Jagannath. You can enjoy the sunset here and head back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Puri - Konark – Puri [38 Kms/ approx. 1 Hrs one way]
After the breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred towards Konark in an AC vehicle. Explore the beautiful Konark Sun Temple, located in Konark. The temple is a famous tourist attraction and is dedicated to the Sun God. One of the grandest temples of India, Konark Sun Temple is also known as Black Pagoda. The architectural work of the temple is famous and it represents a chariot of the Sun God with 24 wheels, seven horses that drag the temple, two lions guarding the entrance and crushing elephants.
Later, visit the Chandrabhaga beach, which is known for its cultural value, spend some time in peace.In the end, you will be driven back to Puri for your overnight stay.
Day 4: Puri - Bhubaneshwar [70 Kms/ approx. 2 Hrs] Departure
After the breakfast, check out from the hotel. The driver will pick you up from the hotel and you will be transferred to Bhubaneshwar Airport so that you can board your scheduled flight.
- All transportation, sightseeing & tours using an vehicle
- English Speaking local guide at Bhubaneshwar, Puri & Konark
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation [1 Night at Toshali Sands in Bhubaneshwar & 2 Nights at Chariot Resort in Puri]
- Entry fee as per the Itinerary
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking charges, driver allowances and service charges
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Anything except in inclusions
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Fantastic tourJuly 10 2018
A very beautiful city and a great trip. Though the driver was little late, the tour became a fabulous one. The stay at the hotels was great and the car was very comfortable. Really commendable job by Indiator.
Beauty of OdishaJune 26 2018
I loved the Sun Konark Temple and relaxing at Puri beach. Odisha has great culture and vibes. I am lucky to have visited Odisha with Indiator. They are very great at what they do and it makes it a great tour.
Pretty Amazing tourApril 17 2018
Odisha is a relaxing place to visit. I had a nice time in Odisha, Puri beach is awesome. Thanks, team.
Fantastic Trip in OdishaMarch 27 2018
Fantastic Trip in Odisha
Worth the visitFebruary 20 2018
Worth the visit