Goa’s beaches, shacks, flea markets and water sport activities make it a favorite holiday destination. In 2015, Goa was voted as one of the favorite beach destinations by Outlook Traveler Readers. The state is considered as one of the hottest spots which tourists are visiting this Christmas and New Year. Although, three days are not enough to capture the beauty of Goa. But, the package is planned in a way that this 3 Nights Trip in Goa will cover the major attractions of North Goa.
- Explore the key attractions of North Goa in this 3 Nights Package in Goa.
- Return airport transfers by an air-conditioned car on a private basis.
- English speaking guide, sharing interesting insights will accompany you.
Day 01: Arrive Goa
Once you reach Goa, our representative will receive you from the airport or railway station. From here, a private air-conditioned car will escort you to your hotel’s porch. The rest of the day is kept free wherein you can independently explore the surroundings of the hotel. Overnight stay would be provided at the hotel.
Day 02: Goa
Have a sumptous breakfast at the hotel. Post this, you will leave for an excursion to North Goa. Here, you will see the Churches of Old Goa such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. Also, breathtaking views of Panjim city, Altinho and Dona Paula view point will take your heart away. An overnight stay will be provided at the hotel.
Day 03: Goa
The day will begin with a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. The day is kept free so that you can enjoy it as per your interests. Overnight stay would be provided at the hotel. No transportation will be included for this day.
Day 04: Departure from Goa
Post a warm and healthy breakfast, you will head towards the airport in Goa where you can board your flight.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Goa at 3 star hotel – Sea Horse / La Gulla Court / Meradan La Oasis / Similar Hotel
- Buffet Breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transfers by an air-conditioned car on a private basis
- Sightseeing tour of North Goa by an air-conditioned car on a private basis
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fares
- Lunches / Dinners
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- In case of unavailability at specified hotel, we would offer an alternate hotel in similar category
- Peak season supplement would be applicable for travel between 20 December to 10 January.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.