Manali is one of the most romantic destinations for honeymoon in India, also known as the ‘Valley of the Gods’. Manali offers numerous panoramic glances, snow white mountains, monasteries, temples, and so various adventurous activities include Paragliding, hiking, mountaineering, skiing, mountain biking, and trekking.
- Enjoy the comfortable and smooth journey through Luxury Volvo Bus.
- Admire the scenic beauty of Manali.
- Explore the major attractions of Kullu and Manikaran.
- Visit the Rohtang Pass hill.
- Have an amazing glimpse of sunrise and sunset through the hilly valleys.
- Spend a delightful and romantic time with your soul-mate.
Day 1 – New Delhi – Manali
In the evening between 5-6 p.m., board into the luxury Volvo bus for an overnight journey from New Delhi to Manali. En-route, there will be a stop for dinner (own expense).
Day 2 – Manali (B, D)
After the overnight journey, you will reach to Manali, where one of our representatives will meet and greet you and take you to the hotel. where you can enjoy breakfast, Later the day will be free for your own relaxation and activities. Enjoy complimentary candle light dinner in the hotel.
Day 3 – Manali - Kullu - Manali (B, D)
After a savory breakfast, our chauffeur will take you for the Manali tour package initiate with the visit to Kullu and Manikaran. Some famous places to visit in Kullu are Raghunath Temple, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Pandoh Dam, Parvati Valley, Hanogi Mata temple, and Malana. There are some things to do in Kullu are Rafting and fishing (direct payment basis our driver will help). Then, overnight stay at a hotel after the appetizing dinner.
Day 4 –Manali (B, D)
After a tempting breakfast, our representative will take you to the Manali sightseeing from the Hotel. This honeymoon tour to Manali covers the places like Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Temple, Tibetan-Monastery and Club House. At the end of the day, overnight stay in the hotel followed by the mouth-watering dinner.
Day 5 –Manali - Rohtang- Manali (B, D)
After having a delectable breakfast in the hotel, our driver will take you for the day trip to Rohtang Pass hill. Here, you can enjoy the mesmerizing natural beauty of the place. In case, if Rohtang Pass is closed due to snow fall or lack of permit then, we will take you for the day trip to Solang Valley. Afterward, we will drop you back to the Manali hotel for an overnight stay followed by a palatable dinner.
Day 6 – Manali – New Delhi (B)
In the Morning after breakfast and check out from the hotel, day free for your own personal activities like shopping or local sightseeing. Later, in the evening board in the luxury Volvo bus for your journey towards New Delhi and for this your 4 nights 5 days Manali honeymoon package comes to an end.
- Four nights / Five days stay in a room in good 4-star categories Hotel
- Welcome, drink on arrival.
- Morning Tea, Breakfast and Choice of Lunch or Dinner.
- Complimentary Fruit basket on Arrival.
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities.
- Gift on Departure
- Free Disco Entry
- All Hotel Taxes.
- Flower Decoration (subject to availability)
- Kesar Badam Milk at Night
- Cookies in the evening
- Compl. Candle Light Dinner
- Luxury Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo bus ticket.
- All Transfer and sightseeing by small car.
- Monuments Entry Fee.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities. My Flight Trip will assist to find the best option.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments if any.
Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35% cancellation charges
Less than 9 days No refund.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Had a great time in ManaliDecember 01 2018
The place is a powerhouse of scenic beauty. wherever you see, you will find an unbeatable natural beauty. It has a cool climate and mesmerizing view of pine tree laden mountains.
best for HoneymoonersMay 17 2018
when i was surfing for most romantic destinations for honeymoon in India i came across Indiator and i like their itinerary and package. Services provided by them was awesome.
Priceless scenic viewsMay 04 2018
Himachal pradesh in india is famous for its beautiful mountainous beauty. Manali is one of them. You will love the place blessed with pristine beauty and the services by indiator was an icing on the cake. fabulous trip.
I was dumbstruck watching the beauty of this hillstationApril 02 2018
Manali is arguably a great pick if you happen to visit India. It has abundant of natural beauty. Plus indiator is a great option for bookings.
Great for HoneymoonMarch 01 2018
The trip was very relaxing. I really loved the arrangements. We got a room with lovely views. The beautiful hill views from the windows were truly memorable.