The moderate climate, emerald backwaters, undulating Western Ghats and aromatic tea & spice plantations make Kerala a fascinating holiday destination. The most sought after holiday destination lies on the Arabian coast of Indian peninsula. Its mind blowing geography boasts surreal mix of scenic hill stations, gorgeous beaches and vast stretches of calm backwaters. The Kerala tour package takes you on the magical tour starting from Coimbatore to the famous cities of Kerala – Munnar, Alleppey and Cochin.
- Spot rare animal species in Eravikulam National Park, Munnar.
- Have a first-hand experience learning about the extraction of tea in Tea Museum, Munnar.
- Admire mountain views while riding on boat in Metupatty Dam, Munnar.
- Hear the echo of your crackling laughters in Echo Point, Munnar.
- Glide on the backwaters of Alleppey on the joyous house boat ride.
- Visit the intriguing monuments of Cochin representing different sides of rustic city.
- Revel in the Indian classical dance ‘Kathakali’ in Cochin.
Day 1: Coimbatore – Munnar [170 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs]
As you land in the Coimbatore airport our representative will be present for your welcome and safe transfer to the hotel in Munnar. The air-conditioned car will ensure your comfort in the 4 hours journey till Munnar. Check in at the hotel and the rest of the day will be for you to take rest. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar
After having breakfast your sightseeing will begin in an air-conditioned car. Being a wildlife enthusiast you will love the visit to Eravikulam National Park which is also listed as UNESCO World Heritage site. It is home to rare indigenous animals like Nilgiri Tahr, Lion-tailed Macaques, Sambar Deer, Leopard, Tiger, Indian Porcupine, etc.
The ‘Tea Museum’ offers you a personal visit in the tea plantation and factory to witness the extraction process of its worldwide famous tea. Next visit will be to Matupetty Dam where you will enjoy boating amid the spectacular mountainous view. Last, we will go to Echo Point with three mountains forming a closed area which makes the sound resonate among them. Completing the daylong tour you will be dropped back to the hotel. Overnight at Munnar
Day 3: Munnar – Alleppey [180 Kms/ approx. 4 Hrs]
Kick start your day with lip smacking Indian breakfast in the hotel and get excited for the houseboat ride in Alleppey. Our driver will drive you to Alleppey in an air-conditioned car where a charming houseboat will be waiting for you to stay. Check in at the boat and embark on the backwater houseboat ride.
Alleppey is the hotspot for backwater houseboat rides and is called as ‘Venice of the East’. Your ride on the backwaters will become more fascinating when you slowly get the eye-catching views of the thick green cover of forest comprising of abundant flora and fauna. Synchronize your heart to the beat of nature with soft sound of water, singing birds and deep silence. Enjoy meals on board along with the overnight stay onboard Houseboat.
Day 4: Alleppey – Cochin [54 Kms/ approx. 1 Hrs]
Enjoy the breakfast and then check out from the houseboat. Our driver with an air-conditioned car will take you to the major port city and financial capital of Kerala, Cochin. Check in at the hotel and get ready for the sightseeing. The monuments of the city are dedicated to different cultures for earlier being under the rule of Dutch, Portuguese and English. The city tour will consist - Santacruz Basilica (Portuguese), Mattancherry Palace (Portuguese), Jewish Synagogue (Jewish), St. Francis Church (European), etc.
Revel in the evening show of Indian classical dance ‘Kathakali’ followed by shopping in the famous local market. The driver will drop you back to the hotel. Overnight at Cochin.
Day 5: Cochin – Coimbatore Airport [200 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs]
The breakfast will be served by the hotel. Our driver will receive you in and drop you to the Cochin airport in an air-conditioned car. The Kerala tour package will hereby terminate.
- All transportataion & sightseeing using Air conditioned vehicle.
- Total 4 Nights accommodation at 4 star hotels: 2 Night in East End at Munnar & 1 Nights in Keys Select at Cochin Or Similar category of hotels.
- 1 Night stay at Air conditioned Houseboat.
- Daily Breakfast at all hotels.
- English Speaking Guide at Cochin only
- All meals during Houseboat stay only.
- National Park fees.
- Kathakali Dance performance at Cochin.
- Monument Entrance fee.
- All taxes, fees, parking charges, driver allowance and handling charges.
- Air or Train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35�ncellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund.
- Tea Museum closed on Monday.
- Jewish Synagogue will be closed on Friday & Saturday only outside view on these two days or we arrange to visit the previous day as per your choice.
- Dutch Palace closed on every Friday.