5 Days Bangalore Coorg Kabini0
Day 1: Bangalore – Coorg [250 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs]
The day one of the tour starts from the Bangalore railway station or airport. Our representative will be there to pick you up and will take you to Coorg by road. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. For overnight, stay at Coorg.
Day 2: Coorg
The next morning after the breakfast, move out to explore the various tourist attractions in Coorg. Places to see include Nalknad Palace, Madikeri Fort, Omkareshwara Temple, Cauvery Nisargadhama etc.
Nalknad Palace was constructed by Kodava king, Dodda Veerarajendra. It was constructed after he escaped from the attack of Tipu Sultan. This stunning heritage palace has elaborate wooden carvings, low slung tapering roof, crown shaped dome and the pillared frontage. If you look closely, it is an architectural wonder.
Madikeri Fort is one of the famous tourist attractions in Coorg. It is a historical milestone that has remnants of ancient time still preserved.
Omkareshwar temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is a marvelous architectural structure, which is an amalgamation of Islamic and Gothic styles. The temple was built by King Lingarajendra II to pacify the soul of a Brahmin, whom he killed wrongly. To control the evil spirit, the king brought a Shivalingam from Kashi, which came to be known as Omkareshwara.
Cauvery Nisargadhama is a beautiful Island that is rich in vegetation and encompasses thick bamboo groves, sandalwood and teak trees. For activities, you can take an elephant ride or boat ride. As the day ends, we drop you back to your hotel.
Day 3: Coorg – Kabini (Nagarhole) [130 Kms/ approx. 3 Hrs]
On day three after breakfast, check out from the hotel. Then we leave for Kabini by road, which is a three hour drive. On reaching Kabini check into the Resort. In the evening, enjoy the boat rides on the calm waters of the Kabini River. While you sail through the water you can marvel at the different bird species that nest around the waterways. You might get a chance to spot crocodiles sliding in and out of the water. For an overnight, stay at the Kabini resort.
Day 4: Kabini
Next morning before breakfast leave for Morning Safari in the Nagarhole National Park. Immerse yourself in the wilds of the jungle on a wildlife safari. Early morning safaris are always better as you might spot some animals who step out before the temperature rise. Then you move back to the hotel for a breakfast. After breakfast spend some time in the hotel at leisure. In the evening after lunch, you will proceed Afternoon Safari, which is a good time to spot leopards. For overnight, we take you back to your resort in Kabini.
Day 5: Kabini- Bangalore [220 Kms/approx. 5 Hrs]
On day five your tour comes to an end. After breakfast, check out from the resort and we drive to Bangalore. On reaching Bangalore we will drop you to the airport to board the flight for onward destination.
- All transportation, tours & sightseeing using Air conditioned Car with driver
- 4 Nights Accommodation in good 3 star categories hotels.
- Daily Buffet breakfast in coffee shop of the Hotel.
- All meals at Kabini Resort/ Hotels only.
- Monuments Entry Fee.
- English Speaking Tour Guide as per Itinerary.
- 1 Boat Ride at Kabini River on Sharing
- Morning & Afternoon Canter Safari at Kabini on sharing basis.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Any Air & train fare
- Lunch or any other meal which are not specified.
- Camera fee at Monument.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Marvel at the architectural wonder of Nalknad Palace
- Omkareshwar temple made in Islamic, Gothic style.
- Bird watching on a boat ride on the Kabini River.
- Jungle Safari in Nagarhole National Park.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35% cancellation charges.
- Less than 9 days No refund.