5 Days Bangalore Mysore Bandipur0
Day 1: Arrival Bangalore
Once you arrive at Bangalore airport or Railway station, meet our representative who will transfer you to the hotel. Get refreshed and later we take you for sightseeing. You will cover popular tourist attractions like ISKCON Temple, Tipu Sultan Palace and Lal Bagh Garden.
ISKCON Temple is located on the west of Chord Road in Bangalore. The enormous shrine spreads out on a seven-acres of 'Hare Krishna Hill'. It is one of the most beautiful shrines that has marvelously embellished arches and illuminated water jets. Enclosed inside the temple is stunning idols of Sri Radha-Krishna.
Tipu Sultan Palace depicts the historic era of the great warrior. It is also known as the ‘Abode of Happiness’ as it enfolds the precinct of the castle. It is a distinguished Islamic building decorated with a fountain and garden. Lalbagh garden is a popular botanical garden, which has the best variety of flowers. It is a bird watcher’s delight where you can detect rare species of birds.
After a long day, we drop you back at your hotel in Bangalore.
Day 2: Bangalore - Mysore [140 Kms/ approx. 3 Hrs]
On day two after breakfast, we leave for Mysore. It is a 3 hour drive, on arrival, check into the hotel. In the evening, we take you to Brindavan Gardens, which is located at a distance of 19 km from Mysore City Center. Its magnificent engineering pulls traveler from all across the world. Its symmetric design and terrace garden is the many attractions. At the end of the day, we take you to your hotel for Overnight.
Day 3: Mysore
The next day after breakfast we leave for a full-day sightseeing of Mysore. The places to see include Chamundi Hill and the Maharaja's Palace.
Chamundi Hills is located at a distance of 13 km east of Mysore. It got its name from goddess Chamundi, whose temple sits on top of the hill. Stairway of 1,008 steps leads to the main hill. From the peak of the hill, you get a good vision of the Mysore Palace.
Mysore Palace is located at the heart of Mysore city. It is the most prominent tourist destination and an official residence of the Wadiyar dynasty. It has an Indo Gothic style of architecture, and the Palace comprises of two Durbar halls and huge courtyards. It has a strikingly beautiful garden that adds to the beauty of Mahal.
After a long day, we take you back to your hotel for overnight.
Day 4: Mysore – Bandipur [80 Kms/ approx. 2 Hrs]
On day four after breakfast, start your road journey to Bandipur. Check in at the hotel and after lunch proceed for an Afternoon wildlife safari. Bandipur National Park is enclosed by quaint surroundings of the soaring Western Ghat Mountains. It covers an area of about 874.2 sq km and boasts of housing a sizable number of Tigers. After enjoying a safari into the wilderness we take you back to your resort at Bandipur for an overnight stay
Day 5: Bandipur - Bangalore Departure [230 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs]
Your tour comes to and end. We transfer you back to the Bangalore airport or to the railway station for the onward journey.
- All transportation, tours & sightseeing using Air conditioned Car with driver
- 4 Nights Accommodation in good 3 star categories hotels.
- Daily Buffet breakfast in coffee shop of the Hotel.
- Battery Car ride at Mysore Palace.
- Battery Car ride at Lalbagh Garden.
- Monuments Entry Fee as per Itinerary.
- English Speaking Tour Guide as per Itinerary
- 1 Canter Safari at Bandipur Park on sharing basis.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Any Air & train fare
- Lunch or any other meal which are not specified.
- Camera fee at Monument.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Applaud the beauty of ISKCON Temple.
- Tipu Sultan Palace, an abode of happiness.
- Laud Maharaja's Palace for its remarkable design.
- Witness a tiger in Bandipur National Park.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35% cancellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund.